Main Menu

CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicmaddave

I'm sorry to hear that Skyle. It has happened to me too and I have felt the same way. It was years ago and I couldn't remember how I pulled through, I am sure you will as well. You're 14(?) and so you will find someone right for you. :)

Skyle369

Yep, I'm 14 but school year is about to end about in 2 months... I don't think I'll find one till vacation...no one will learn to love me...

Shadow26

You've still got a few years Skyle!It's not like your gonna find one in one day.

Skyle369

I'm so mad at myself that I'm about to cry right now!

I'm now reading her Facebook messages on how she misses him and I'm so mad at myself. And now I'm seeing my friend taking his chance to be with her and I'm so mad because I want to punch their faces and tell them that she belongs with me! I hate reality!

Shadow26

Be patient.Still be friends with her.You never now if she breaks up with her boyfriend

Skyle369

I'm just really hurt right now, I really thought she was the one! She meant a lot to me, she's the reason why I'm always trying my best at everything I do to impress her but now...I just don't know...

Chaos Swissroll

Dude, why not chill and be friends just as Shadow26 said.

Even she has a boyfriend, doesn't mean you have no chance.

Anyways...Your happiness has to be constructed on the others' sorrow, they'd be like you at this moment now by then.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Leviathan on January 14, 2010, 03:25:17 PM
Code Pink....... :(
Quote from: Skyle369 on January 14, 2010, 11:56:58 PM
I think I'm code black...

I just knew that the girl I liked already has a boyfriend and it really breaks my heart. After all those times I expressed my feelings to her, all went to waste...I wanna kill myself or do something bad but I know its its wrong...I don't even know if anyone can comfort me now....(I'm not going emo)

I think this advice could work for both of you.

Skyle, you mentioned how many times you "poured out your feelings to her". Well, that won't work long-term. Relationships based on feelings are almost always doomed to failure. This may not seem encouraging, but let me continue. There are two types of love: Romantic love, and True love. Romantic love, is the feeling you get when you're near someone you feel attracted to. Hugging, kissing, pouring out your feelings, that sort of relationship is short-term gain and long-term loss. True love is the kind of love that two people who deeply care and are concerned about the welfare of the other demonstrate. That is a mature and stable kind of love. Solid, enduring, and providing a sense of security. Obviously, if she continued to let you just tell how much you "loved" her, and she knew she had a boyfriend, she was not at all concerned for your well-being. And thusly, she does not deserve someone like you. You're only 14 Skyle,(and you should be reading this too Leviathan) and you have many years to find "the one". And if you're not sure how to start, ask God to bring the right girl into your life, someone who loves you the way love is supposed to be. Not through how you feel when you're near her, but through mutual caring, friendship, and respect.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Skyle369

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 15, 2010, 02:19:08 AM
I think this advice could work for both of you.

Skyle, you mentioned how many times you "poured out your feelings to her". Well, that won't work long-term. Relationships based on feelings are almost always doomed to failure. This may not seem encouraging, but let me continue. There are two types of love: Romantic love, and True love. Romantic love, is the feeling you get when you're near someone you feel attracted to. Hugging, kissing, pouring out your feelings, that sort of relationship is short-term gain and long-term loss. True love is the kind of love that two people who deeply care and are concerned about the welfare of the other demonstrate. That is a mature and stable kind of love-solid, enduring, and providing a sense of security. Obviously, if she continued to let you just tell how much you "loved" her, and she knew she had a boyfriend, she was not all concerned for your well-being. And thusly, she does not deserve someone like you. You're only 14 Skyle,(and you should be reading this too Leviathan) and you have many years to find "the one". And if you're not sure how to start, ask God to bring the right girl into your life, someone who loves you the way love is supposed to be. Not through how you feel when you're near her, but through mutual caring, friendship, and respect.

Wow...thanks a lot EP.
I guess I'll just try my best to get over it...

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Skyle369 on January 15, 2010, 02:25:35 AM
Wow...thanks a lot EP.
I guess I'll just try my best to get over it...

Glad I could help my friend. ;)

EP's Prayer List:

sonicmaddave
Chaos Swissroll
HMS7
Gleech
Leviathan
xaio
JetTheHawk
Sonic360
Skyle369

I love Jesus! Do you?

[GM]Zerzavy

Wow,I've been taken out alot of lists O.O,Resident Evil 6 anyone? :D

EchidnaPower

Quote from: [GM]Zerzavy on January 15, 2010, 05:03:55 AM
Wow,I've been taken out alot of lists O.O,Resident Evil 6 anyone? :D

The prayer list is exclusive for people who come here as a customer. When someone comes with a problem, we help them, and they automatically get added to the list.

I love Jesus! Do you?

HMS7

Quote from: Skyle369 on January 14, 2010, 11:56:58 PM
I think I'm code black...

I just knew that the girl I liked already has a boyfriend and it really breaks my heart. After all those times I expressed my feelings to her, all went to waste...I wanna kill myself or do something bad but I know its its wrong...I don't even know if anyone can comfort me now....(I'm not going emo)
skyle dont ok
skyle how do you know if you doing that showed her how much you really loved her
when lisa and i broke up...i told her that i was not mad and i would never really leave her side....i'm hurt that it happened to me..but i was able to see just how much it hurt her....she called me yesterday and said she still loved me and she is sorry that it happened and that she misses me....i was just being myself bro....and look now she cant live without me...so u dont know how much that impacts her....
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Kirby

HMS7 gives out some good advice. Skyle, i think you should follow .

Ioshyriku

code gray- I'm very sad I really am, I have problems at school, I have the worst grades at one of the main classes, I really can't live with the idea that my parents are working so hard to keep me in school and I desappoint them so much, I sometimes even lie to them to hide the thing that I have bad grades, I really want to do something to resablish my grades and too see them proud of me, I am sorry for the disturbing, maybe somone can give me a good advice