Main Menu

CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Ioshyriku on January 16, 2010, 11:32:34 AM
code gray- I'm very sad I really am, I have problems at school, I have the worst grades at one of the main classes, I really can't live with the idea that my parents are working so hard to keep me in school and I desappoint them so much, I sometimes even lie to them to hide the thing that I have bad grades, I really want to do something to resablish my grades and too see them proud of me, I am sorry for the disturbing, maybe somone can give me a good advice

Personally, I think this situation can be solved with self-motivation. Try to motivate yourself to do better, and if you need help with things in school...ask your teachers and or friends. You may think you feel stupid at times if you need to ask someone to help you (like I use to), but you're not the only one that may not understand certain things in school.

One of motto's or catchphrases that I like the most is, "There's Power in Numbers!" which means start study groups with friends or teachers and that could help you out in school. Just try your best and if you are able to accomplish your school work and get good grades...then the other situations should resolve them-self.

(Believe me, I've gone through this...I've felt disappointed before not getting straight-A's and other things. You just need to persevere more and you have the confidence to power on my friend. ;))

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on January 16, 2010, 11:41:51 AM
Personally, I think this situation can be solved with self-motivation. Try to motivate yourself to do better, and if you need help with things in school...ask your teachers and or friends. You may think you feel stupid at times if you need to ask someone to help you (like I use to), but you're not the only one that may not understand certain things in school.

One of motto's or catchphrases that I like the most is, "There's Power in Numbers!" which means start study groups with friends or teachers and that could help you out in school. Just try your best and if you are able to accomplish your school work and get good grades...then the other situations should resolve them-self.

(Believe me, I've gone through this...I've felt disappointed before not getting straight-A's and other things. You just need to persevere more and you have the confidence to power on my friend. ;))

so I first need to get on with people and socialize?thank you for your help
+1

Kirby

If you wanna see a row of A's on your report card, i suggest you keep at your goal.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on January 16, 2010, 12:07:40 PM
If you wanna see a row of A's on your report card, i suggest you keep at your goal.

My 2nd nine weeks ended yesterday, I'm getting 5 A's and 2 B's I think.

One was in Spanish (89.165%).
One in Geometry (88.500%) where the teacher woulda bumped the it to an A if it was 89.5% or higher.

TWO WORDS - EXTRA CREDIT! (if I did extra credit, I woulda gotten straight A's)

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on January 16, 2010, 11:41:51 AM

Looks like you got this one covered Boom, I'll just add Ioshyriku to the list.

EP's Prayer List:

sonicmaddave
Chaos Swissroll
HMS7
Gleech
Leviathan
xaio
JetTheHawk
Sonic360
Skyle369
Ioshyriku

I love Jesus! Do you?

Mikey

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 15, 2010, 02:19:08 AM
I think this advice could work for both of you.

Skyle, you mentioned how many times you "poured out your feelings to her". Well, that won't work long-term. Relationships based on feelings are almost always doomed to failure. This may not seem encouraging, but let me continue. There are two types of love: Romantic love, and True love. Romantic love, is the feeling you get when you're near someone you feel attracted to. Hugging, kissing, pouring out your feelings, that sort of relationship is short-term gain and long-term loss. True love is the kind of love that two people who deeply care and are concerned about the welfare of the other demonstrate. That is a mature and stable kind of love. Solid, enduring, and providing a sense of security. Obviously, if she continued to let you just tell how much you "loved" her, and she knew she had a boyfriend, she was not at all concerned for your well-being. And thusly, she does not deserve someone like you. You're only 14 Skyle,(and you should be reading this too Leviathan) and you have many years to find "the one". And if you're not sure how to start, ask God to bring the right girl into your life, someone who loves you the way love is supposed to be. Not through how you feel when you're near her, but through mutual caring, friendship, and respect.
Once again, you have helped me EP, thanks alot man. ;)
You're like a brother to me.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Leviathan on January 16, 2010, 04:44:49 PM
Once again, you have helped me EP, thanks alot man. ;)
You're like a brother to me.

I'm glad I could help man. ;)

I love Jesus! Do you?

Mikey

Kirby

Anyone need Help?

HMS7

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on January 16, 2010, 06:05:12 AM
HMS7 gives out some good advice. Skyle, i think you should follow .
just speaking from my heart bro...thats all i do now
Quote from: KirbySoul11 on January 17, 2010, 01:22:29 AM
Anyone need Help?
i may need a litle help...its not any code..just a problem i got myself into again....
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Kirby

Quote from: HMS7 on January 17, 2010, 03:44:51 AM
just speaking from my heart bro...thats all i do nowi may need a litle help...its not any code..just a problem i got myself into again....

What Happened, Bro?

HMS7

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on January 17, 2010, 04:25:07 AM
What Happened, Bro?
just more girls fight over who wants to date me X_X
not enough me to go around

Kirby

Well, you know how girls are...

good thing draco's not around (O_O)

HMS7

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on January 17, 2010, 04:38:53 AM
Well, you know how girls are...

good thing draco's not around (O_O)
she at church X_X.....
ueah but i have to stop being so caring and it will stop

Kirby

Stopping being caring is DEFIANTLY not the thing to do. Just let them know you're not available ate the time.