Main Menu

CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on January 18, 2010, 05:12:54 AM
Well, at least your letting your anger out here and not out on someone in real life. :)
Yeah good point, I did come close to it though. Luckily I didn't. :)

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 18, 2010, 05:15:59 AM
Yeah good point, I did come close to it though. Luckily I didn't. :)

Exactly, and I bet that's only one of many cases we prevented here on CCoSZ.

sonicmaddave

I'm not going to use this thread for a while I don't want to burden other people with my problems I just feel so selfish. >.>

Kirby

Don't worry bro, that's why this topic is here, To talk about your feelings. I got your back, K?

Shadow26

sonicmaddave

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on January 19, 2010, 10:31:33 AM
Don't worry bro, that's why this topic is here, To talk about your feelings. I got your back, K?
Quote from: Shadow26 on January 19, 2010, 10:33:20 AM
Me too :)

Thanks guys, its mostly because I want to take a break from too much typing and just that give your eyes a break too. XD jk seriously I am trying to avoid complaining for a few days. ;)

Sonic360

I know this is all kind of sudden, but can I join as part of code purple.

sonicmaddave

I don't see why not I'll add you. ;)

Sonic360

john-the-hedgie

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 22, 2010, 08:00:12 PM
I don't see why not I'll add you. ;)

Can you add me to pink and purple? :3
He who makes a beast of him self, gets rid of the pain of being a man-A7x

I'm getting sick of people saying fake facts about sonic.. >> and acting like a sonic guru lol :3 i probably know more stuff about the series in my toe than you know in you head >> lol :D

EchidnaPower

Hmmm...lots of employees, no customers. Oh well, that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I love Jesus! Do you?

sonicmaddave

Quote from: john-the-hedgie on January 23, 2010, 10:24:56 AM
Can you add me to pink and purple? :3
I don't see why not. :3 *goes to add you* :P

RainbowBeautyRocks

Code gray kay! my sister is comin back back kay! im doomed kay! how do i fix dis kay?

Sonic360

I don't know how to fix this, but I would suggest requesting a new password so your sister can't get on and make a new email account so she can't hit the recover password option.

john-the-hedgie

Quote from: Sonic360 on January 24, 2010, 12:33:55 PM
I don't know how to fix this, but I would suggest requesting a new password so your sister can't get on and make a new email account so she can't hit the recover password option.

that was rainbows sister..

xD
He who makes a beast of him self, gets rid of the pain of being a man-A7x

I'm getting sick of people saying fake facts about sonic.. >> and acting like a sonic guru lol :3 i probably know more stuff about the series in my toe than you know in you head >> lol :D