Main Menu

CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchidnaPower

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 31, 2010, 12:36:38 PM
Lolz now u have to sing im a single lady to ep!

I'll pass. We have to get back on-topic. This may be the spam section, but this place is a serious topic.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Shadow26

Sorry guys,i wasn't helping :( But i knew you guys had it covered.Sorry again :(

sonicmaddave

This place is for serious discussion only because it's the comforting centre. Shadow26 don't worry at all you are a good guy and a great help to the topic. :)

Shadow26

Quote from: sonicmaddave on February 01, 2010, 05:35:06 PM
This place is for serious discussion only because it's the comforting centre. Shadow26 don't worry at all you are a good guy and a great help to the topic. :)
Thanks SMD :) Yeah,it's pretty good that there are no need for comforting.I say this topic saves lives :)

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Shadow26 on February 01, 2010, 09:51:27 PM
Thanks SMD :) Yeah,it's pretty good that there are no need for comforting.I say this topic saves lives :)
You are right there. It seems everyone is so happy right now, I think you and others on this topic have been a great help here. ;D

Shadow26

Quote from: sonicmaddave on February 01, 2010, 09:56:34 PM
You are right there. It seems everyone is so happy right now, I think you and others on this topic have been a great help here. ;D
Duh!Of course you as well! ;D

sonicmaddave

Kirby

I guess I'm Code Black.

Well, My headache's gotten worse,and i'm still being harrassed for liking Kirby. I just can't take it anymore! It's too much to deal with.

~KirbySoul11

HMS7

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on February 02, 2010, 10:32:28 AM
I guess I'm Code Black.

Well, My headache's gotten worse,and i'm still being harrassed for liking Kirby. I just can't take it anymore! It's too much to deal with.

~KirbySoul11
kirby calm down buddy ok
ppl are just doing taht becuz
A. they hate you
B. they hate kirby

but dont worry ok
what you can do is if it keeps up go to the cops or tell someone about it ok please dont feel scared ok bro?

HMS7

epic edit
also take some advil for the head ache and if that dont work get some rest ok?
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

EchidnaPower

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on February 02, 2010, 10:32:28 AM
I guess I'm Code Black.

~KirbySoul11

You're headache is being caused by stress. You need to let it out. You know what's really relaxing? Taking a hot bath. It relaxes every part of your body, and should make you feel better. And as for the people who are tormenting you, if you like Kirby, that's your business, not theirs. And if they harass you, ignore them. They yell an insult at you, do what a vulcan would do. Pretend that nothing was said, and show no emotion. You can't let them know it gets to you, otherwise, they'll never stop. And whatever you do, DO NOT fight back. I know you like to be a warrior and fight back, but the best thing to do, is to ignore them.

You're on my prayer list, which I'm too lazy to copy and paste right now. ^_^U

I love Jesus! Do you?

Kirby

Quote from: EchidnaPower on February 02, 2010, 11:55:00 AM
You're headache is being caused by stress. You need to let it out. You know what's really relaxing? Taking a hot bath. It relaxes every part of your body, and should make you feel better. And as for the people who are tormenting you, if you like Kirby, that's your business, not theirs. And if they harass you, ignore them. They yell an insult at you, do what a vulcan would do. Pretend that nothing was said, and show no emotion. You can't let them know it gets to you, otherwise, they'll never stop. And whatever you do, DO NOT fight back. I know you like to be a warrior and fight back, but the best thing to do, is to ignore them.

You're on my prayer list, which I'm too lazy to copy and paste right now. ^_^U

Quote from: HMS7 on February 02, 2010, 10:39:37 AM
kirby calm down buddy ok
ppl are just doing taht becuz
A. they hate you
B. they hate kirby

but dont worry ok
what you can do is if it keeps up go to the cops or tell someone about it ok please dont feel scared ok bro?

HMS7

epic edit
also take some advil for the head ache and if that dont work get some rest ok?

Thanks guys. I feel better already knowing I've got a huge family taking care of me.

Mikey

Bad news guys, my cancer developed really fast, I might not make it this time.
:'(

john-the-hedgie

Quote from: Leviathan on February 02, 2010, 12:55:53 PM

D: ohh, sorry to hear that..

I hope you make it out of it ok...;'(
He who makes a beast of him self, gets rid of the pain of being a man-A7x

I'm getting sick of people saying fake facts about sonic.. >> and acting like a sonic guru lol :3 i probably know more stuff about the series in my toe than you know in you head >> lol :D

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Leviathan on February 02, 2010, 12:55:53 PM

No! You can't give up! You can't even think about giving up! You WILL make it! You keep telling yourself that!

I love Jesus! Do you?

john-the-hedgie

Quote from: EchidnaPower on February 02, 2010, 01:58:46 PM
No! You can't give up! You can't even think about giving up! You WILL make it! You keep telling yourself that!

Yeah, im sure we can all agree with EP there
He who makes a beast of him self, gets rid of the pain of being a man-A7x

I'm getting sick of people saying fake facts about sonic.. >> and acting like a sonic guru lol :3 i probably know more stuff about the series in my toe than you know in you head >> lol :D