Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: HMS7 on February 10, 2010, 10:51:32 AM
guys i  think im the first one to feel 2 codes at once X_X
im codes purple and grey
i need someone to talk to me
and i feel like i let kelsie down becuz i cant get her anything for v-da
V.V
Well she can't get herself anything as well, you both have no incomes, it's a small matter.

Remember, true love is never restricted by money, why does money even interrupt your relationship with her?

What you do to her values more, not material.

HMS7

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on February 10, 2010, 11:55:21 PM
Well she can't get herself anything as well, you both have no incomes, it's a small matter.

Remember, true love is never restricted by money, why does money even interrupt your relationship with her?

What you do to her values more, not material.
i work a JOB >.<

she got me a necklace and she is getting me a ring with dragons spinning spewing fire :D
and i cant get her anything becuz of this stupid snow storm
i go to the store to day and i may stop by zales and get her something nice ^_^

it came into affect becuz she is spending her money to get me something nice when all i want is her
and that makes me feel like if she gets me something special i have to get her something special back >.> thats just the way i am v.v
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: HMS7 on February 11, 2010, 02:12:20 AM
i work a JOB >.<

she got me a necklace and she is getting me a ring with dragons spinning spewing fire :D
and i cant get her anything becuz of this stupid snow storm
i go to the store to day and i may stop by zales and get her something nice ^_^

it came into affect becuz she is spending her money to get me something nice when all i want is her
and that makes me feel like if she gets me something special i have to get her something special back >.> thats just the way i am v.v
Sorry but I didn't know.

Tell her that she is the most special thing you could ever find. :3

Mikey

Code Purple-A while ago, HMS7 talked about his love life alot here on SZ, and of coruse I had to open my big fat mouth and told him to stop whining.

He apologized but today I thought about it and I felt like a TOTAL ass.

sonicmaddave

why do you still feel like a total ass?

Mikey

Quote from: sonicmaddave on February 12, 2010, 06:09:37 PM
why do you still feel like a total ass?
Because he was goig through trouble and I didn't even take time to think about it.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Leviathan on February 12, 2010, 06:39:42 PM
Because he was goig through trouble and I didn't even take time to think about it.
Ah right, well, I know how you feel because I've flipped at him once before and felt extremely guilty, but the feeling will pass don't worry. :)

Chaos Swissroll

Well, why not you apologize to HMS7?  :D

Shadow26

Quote from: HMS7 on February 10, 2010, 10:51:32 AM
guys i  think im the first one to feel 2 codes at once X_X
im codes purple and grey
i need someone to talk to me
and i feel like i let kelsie down becuz i cant get her anything for v-da
V.V
Oh come on HMS7,don't feel like that.Do you what is the best present for valentines?It's that you guys have each other.What would Kelsie do without you?What would you do without Kelsie?

So i think thats the best present.

ChaosDazer

Don't worry. You both are in love with each other, whatever you get for her she will be grateful and understand, and vice versa. :)
witty sig caption

Mikey

Quote from: sonicmaddave on February 12, 2010, 07:22:10 PM
Ah right, well, I know how you feel because I've flipped at him once before and felt extremely guilty, but the feeling will pass don't worry. :)
okay

SuperSonic23

Code Purple- I went through a crisis about a decision about dating my girlfriend or me crush at school and my girlfriend put our relationship on paused.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

EchidnaPower

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on February 14, 2010, 03:55:46 PM
Code Purple- I went through a crisis about a decision about dating my girlfriend or me crush at school and my girlfriend put our relationship on paused.

Hmmm...this seems to be a common issue these days. Well, if you're a Christian, I would say to pray about the situation. But if you're not, I would try to evaluate the situation. What about your girlfriend attracts you to her? If it's her body, then it's not a very deep love. But if SHE ended it because you have a different crush, don't you think you owe it to her to let her off the hook instead of cheating on her?

I love Jesus! Do you?

SuperSonic23

Quote from: EchidnaPower on February 14, 2010, 05:04:17 PM
Hmmm...this seems to be a common issue these days. Well, if you're a Christian, I would say to pray about the situation. But if you're not, I would try to evaluate the situation. What about your girlfriend attracts you to her? If it's her body, then it's not a very deep love. But if SHE ended it because you have a different crush, don't you think you owe it to her to let her off the hook instead of cheating on her?

One, I'm Christian and I prayed yesterday. Two, thanks EchidnaPower for helping me. Three, it was both.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

EchidnaPower

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on February 14, 2010, 05:44:31 PM
One, I'm Christian and I prayed yesterday. Two, thanks EchidnaPower for helping me. Three, it was both.

No prob. That's what the CCoSZ is all about.  ;)

I love Jesus! Do you?