Main Menu

CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Sonic Boom

CODE PURPLE

Things have just been getting stressful at school, I am questioning some of my friends and whether or not they really are my friends or just like me to get good laughs outta me by ridiculing me. The work is starting to mount a bit, and I just feel like talking to my parents/teachers/peers at school isn't enough about how to conquer the challenges I face later on.

I feel like I am being too hard on myself and something just isn't right. When I try to relax here on the forum, there's a thought or sense of work or school related things just wanting me to think about school rather than having fun.

I don't want to say I am depressed, but I need your accounts of how you deal with perfectionism and school pressures such as questionable friends and mounting stress. It's kinda scary to see that when my mom was my age, she never had this amount of stress...and the amount of stress I have now is the same as to the amount of stress she has right now.  :-\

Shadow26

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on February 17, 2010, 04:09:55 PM
CODE PURPLE

Things have just been getting stressful at school, I am questioning some of my friends and whether or not they really are my friends or just like me to get good laughs outta me by ridiculing me. The work is starting to mount a bit, and I just feel like talking to my parents/teachers/peers at school isn't enough about how to conquer the challenges I face later on.

I feel like I am being too hard on myself and something just isn't right. When I try to relax here on the forum, there's a thought or sense of work or school related things just wanting me to think about school rather than having fun.

I don't want to say I am depressed, but I need your accounts of how you deal with perfectionism and school pressures such as questionable friends and mounting stress. It's kinda scary to see that when my mom was my age, she never had this amount of stress...and the amount of stress I have now is the same as to the amount of stress she has right now.  :-\
I know how you feel,trust me.But i think something can help you:
Just keep on doing school and on one point,you'll have freedom

I'm having a lot of stress with school and homework,but my grades are more then average.The stress brings me down,but i have to keep going.And i have the exactly same thing with when you go onto the forum.Something just makes me think of the things i have to do the next day,and that brings me down.Strive for your best.If you have one big disadvantage,pass it,then you'll be free.And i wish you luck SSB :)

About the "friends".Just keep on watching them and don't be clumsy.Then you'll see if they like you for their own laughs or like to play around with you and have fun.

I'm really not sure if this advice is going to help you,but it's coming from somebody with his own stress right now that is bringing him down.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on February 17, 2010, 04:09:55 PM
CODE PURPLE

I can understand the feeling of perfectionism that you're having. Not sure if it's the same, but while writing the Dash Adventure it just seemed like it was never finished. It was always eating at me that something needed to be changed. Is that the way you feel? You mentioned that the work is starting to pile up, yet when you try to enjoy yourself, something eats at you that you have to work. That's what's called the conscience. God gave us that to know the difference between right decisions and wrong decisions. But if the stress is becoming too much to handle, try praying to God that He'll relieve some of that stress, and give you enough energy to keep on keepin' on. Did you know that the cell adhesion molecule in the human body called Laminin, is shaped like a cross? That's no coincidence. It's another sign from Him that He is literally holding us together at the seams, and He'll never let go. And as for your so-called friends, I had that awkward stage myself. I was tripping over everything, I was fat, and even my AWANA was a bear. The kids there thought I was a loser and just plain laughed at me when I spoke. But, here I am, years later, and I'm alright. Because with the help of God and my parents, I managed to get through it. Now, I'm at a great church with a great AWANA youth group who respect me for who I am. Quite honestly Boom, when you're at a school, you have to keep a very sharp eye out, because if you suspect something, that could mean that there's a warning sign somewhere. So keep your eyes peeled. My advice to find good friends? Join a youth group. I've met some of my best friends at youth group, and it's always loads of fun. So try that out, ok? You're on my prayer list, which once again, I am too lazy to hunt down. -_-U

I love Jesus! Do you?

JetTheHawk

um Code blue

so i was walking to 6th period and this random bitch came out of no where and headbutted the shit out of me and just left *this foo's like about my height, 5"5, im 5"7) and like i fall down and theres blood on my head, i later get a bandaid on my head and pretend like nothings happened (im ganna fight him tomorrow though, ganna jump him from behind, or straight up at lunch) 

Post Merge: February 18, 2010, 05:02:51 PM

and my dads almost home, what do i tell him
NO SIGNATURE

darknight

whats with the codes? and why is my text black? and why am i going to kill myself?

Mikey

Quote from: darknight on February 18, 2010, 02:22:02 PM
whats with the codes? and why is my text black? and why am i going to kill myself?
Dude, gtfo. This is a serious topic. you're not going to kill yourself, you're eleven, get a life.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: JetTheHawk on February 18, 2010, 02:01:08 PM
um Code blue

so i was walking to 6th period and this random bitch came out of no where and headbutted the shit out of me and just left *this foo's like about my height, 5"5, im 5"7) and like i fall down and theres blood on my head, i later get a bandaid on my head and pretend like nothings happened (im ganna fight him tomorrow though, ganna jump him from behind, or straight up at lunch)  

Post Merge: February 18, 2010, 05:02:51 PM

and my dads almost home, what do i tell him

Ok first off, don't start a fight for vengeance, you'll just end up worse off. Second, if you haven't done anything to provocate the attack, whatever you tell your dad can't get you in trouble. Obviously, the dude who headbutted you knows you'll fight back. I sense foul play. So best advice, IGNORE the dude, and don't jump him.

I love Jesus! Do you?

darknight

Quote from: Leviathan on February 18, 2010, 02:24:46 PM
Dude, gtfo. This is a serious topic. you're not going to kill yourself, you're eleven, get a life.
YOU DONT KNOW MY LIFE! now i'm going to think....

EchidnaPower

Quote from: darknight on February 18, 2010, 05:39:47 PM
YOU DONT KNOW MY LIFE! now i'm going to think....

Ben, if you want us to help you, then you need to give us a real, detailed description of your problem, and not make it sound like a joke. Then we'd help regardless of who you are.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Sonic360

Quote from: EchidnaPower on February 18, 2010, 05:32:12 PM
Ok first off, don't start a fight for vengeance, you'll jut end up worse off. Second, if you haven't done anything to provocate the attack, whatever you tell your dad can't get you in trouble. Obviously, the dude who headbutted you knows you'll fight back. I sense foul play. So best advice, IGNORE the dude, and don't jump him.
Knowing how Tyler...I mean Jet acts, there will be something that he will do.  Jet plz don't seek vengence on him (trust me I was in the same spot you were last year, someone caught me off-guard and threw my head aganst the stall in the restroom, I was unconsious for an hour or so) this is a fight you don't want to finish, and your grades are low enough as it is, you don't need the zero's.  

darknight

Quote from: EchidnaPower on February 18, 2010, 05:41:59 PM
Ben, if you want us to help you, then you need to give us a real, detailed description of your problem, and not make it sound like a joke. Then we'd help regardless of who you are.
how can i when anything i say makes ppl think i'm being rude!

EchidnaPower

Quote from: darknight on February 18, 2010, 05:59:15 PM
how can i when anything i say makes ppl think i'm being rude!
You can start my minding your own business, instead of complaining whenever someone contradicts with you. In order to be well-liked, you have to at least try to put some effort into your grammar and spelling. Like, putting capitals when there needs to be one, for instance, instead of "i'm", put "I'm". That's the correct way to do it. Also, when posts don't have punctuation marks, it can get sort of annoying. Try putting commas in the right places to give your posts some depth. But mostly, try not to argue when it's not your place to argue. I'm not trying to offend you, I'm doing what this topic is about: Giving advice.

I love Jesus! Do you?

JetTheHawk

Quote from: EchidnaPower on February 18, 2010, 05:32:12 PM
Ok first off, don't start a fight for vengeance, you'll just end up worse off. Second, if you haven't done anything to provocate the attack, whatever you tell your dad can't get you in trouble. Obviously, the dude who headbutted you knows you'll fight back. I sense foul play. So best advice, IGNORE the dude, and don't jump him.
alright thanks

NO SIGNATURE

EchidnaPower

I love Jesus! Do you?

darknight

Quote from: EchidnaPower on February 18, 2010, 06:04:29 PM
You can start my minding your own business, instead of complaining whenever someone contradicts with you. In order to be well-liked, you have to at least try to put some effort into your grammar and spelling. Like, putting capitals when there needs to be one, for instance, instead of "i'm", put "I'm". That's the correct way to do it. Also, when posts don't have punctuation marks, it can get sort of annoying. Try putting commas in the right places to give your posts some depth. But mostly, try not to argue when it's not your place to argue. I'm not trying to offend you, I'm doing what this topic is about: Giving advice.
so you are saying you arnt a christin?
WHY DONT YOU BELIVE IN GOD ANYMORE!