Main Menu

CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchidnaPower

Quote from: darknight on February 18, 2010, 06:29:31 PM
so you are saying you arnt a christin?
WHY DONT YOU BELIVE IN GOD ANYMORE!

Ok, I tried being nice, and failed, so listen to my words. If you don't have a real problem, GET OUT. And btw, I am still a Christian.

I love Jesus! Do you?

darknight

Quote from: EchidnaPower on February 18, 2010, 06:41:06 PM
Ok, I tried being nice, and i epic failed, so listen to my words. If you don't have a real problem, GET OUT. And btw, I am still a Christian.
got that right! a epic fail!
but i do have a problem but this thing dosent have it...

Shadow26

Quote from: darknight on February 18, 2010, 10:10:06 PM
got that right! a epic fail!
but i do have a problem but this thing dosent have it...
You are now getting seriously annoying >:( How would you like it if somebody edited your post,ha?We are trying to be nice to you,but you are treating us like garbage,so we will too.Then we'll see who's an epic fail....

darknight

Quote from: Shadow26 on February 18, 2010, 10:12:29 PM
You are now getting seriously annoying >:( How would you like it if somebody edited your post,ha?We are trying to be nice to you,but you are treating us like garbage,so we will too.Then we'll see who's an epic fail....
mood swings my friend......
and this topic dont have a code i need....

Shadow26

Quote from: darknight on February 19, 2010, 12:09:04 AM
We help you,but you respect us ALL.Okay?

If you say yes,what do you feel?What is happening/wrong?

HMS7

Quote from: darknight on February 19, 2010, 12:09:04 AM
Quote from: Shadow26 on February 19, 2010, 01:27:49 AM
We help you,but you respect us ALL.Okay?

If you say yes,what do you feel?What is happening/wrong?
just drop the stupid fight already!!!!!!!!!

wow my first post in like 2 weeks XDDDDDDDDD
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Kirby

Ben, I'm gonna be as nice as I can.

If you want people's respect, you gotta show them you can be trusted. I want to be your friend, but just don't trust you yet.

HMS7

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on February 21, 2010, 09:50:46 AM
Ben, I'm gonna be as nice as I can.

If you want people's respect, you gotta show them you can be trusted. I want to be your friend, but just don't trust you yet.
ben u have to be able to understand the person and what they are saying not just be able to hear wht you want to hear ok?
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

seandkiller

I don't want to sound like I'm nagging you Dark,and this probably might be considered "meddling",but are you a christian?If so have you ever heard of the "Golden Rule"?Again,if you have no intention of wanting to be rude,well then sorry for meddling,or nagging,or whatever you want to call this.

5 more till Super Kirby!
Click here to level up my MKW license
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?66253
Click here to level up my Brawlcard! http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?99599

EchidnaPower

Pray for HMS7 gang. He's havin' some issues with his girl, and needs to find an answer. I want everyone to pray that God gives him the answer, and that He blesses and comforts HMS7.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Mikey

Quote from: EchidnaPower on March 01, 2010, 04:04:26 PM
Pray for HMS7 gang. He's havin' some issues with his girl, and needs to find an answer. I want everyone to pray that God gives him the answer, and that He blesses and comforts HMS7.
Gotcha Boss! ;)

Mikey

I'm not sure what the code is for this and I'm in to much of a fog to care, but I'm having some serious trouble with staying sane.
I witnessed my brother, hyped up on drugs pull a knife on my parents. As soon as I saw this I of course jumped after him and beat the CRAP out of him, while being stabbed in the arm.
I knocked him out and he has a concussion now.
But it turns out he hates my father and wishes to kill him.
I told him if he ever thinks about killing him he would be six feet under, by my hands.
Him being 18 and me being 12.
I'm so angry/scared/sad.
I have a 3 inch hole in my arm and it hurts like crap.

Gleech

Quote from: Leviathan on March 09, 2010, 12:33:32 PM
I'm not sure what the code is for this and I'm in to much of a fog to care, but I'm having some serious trouble with staying sane.
I witnessed my brother, hyped up on drugs pull a knife on my parents. As soon as I saw this I of course jumped after him and beat the CRAP out of him, while being stabbed in the arm.
I knocked him out and he has a concussion now.
But it turns out he hates my father and wishes to kill him.
I told him if he ever thinks about killing him he would be six feet under, by my hands.
Him being 18 and me being 12.
I'm so angry/scared/sad.
I have a 3 inch hole in my arm and it hurts like crap.
At least its not in your eye :( *OhmmgoodnessohmygoodnessCoD:MW2referencenowI'mgonnadie*

Anyway that must be hard, I take it you're scared because he's your older brother, and you're suppose to look up to him D:

I'm sorry to hear that happen, man... I'll pray for you to recover from your mental, and physical wounds.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Mikey

Quote from: Gleech on March 09, 2010, 12:52:50 PM
At least its not in your eye :( *OhmmgoodnessohmygoodnessCoD:MW2referencenowI'mgonnadie*

Anyway that must be hard, I take it you're scared because he's your older brother, and you're suppose to look up to him D:

I'm sorry to hear that happen, man... I'll pray for you to recover from your mental, and physical wounds.
Thanks alot Gleech.
Its funny, I hated you for a while, and now, you're a really good friend to me.

Gleech

Why'd you hate me D:

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!