Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

Quote from: Gleech on March 09, 2010, 01:28:04 PM
Why'd you hate me D:
Psh, like I can remember.
It was so long ago. >.<

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Leviathan on March 09, 2010, 12:33:32 PM
I'm not sure what the code is for this and I'm in to much of a fog to care, but I'm having some serious trouble with staying sane.
I witnessed my brother, hyped up on drugs pull a knife on my parents. As soon as I saw this I of course jumped after him and beat the CRAP out of him, while being stabbed in the arm.
I knocked him out and he has a concussion now.
But it turns out he hates my father and wishes to kill him.
I told him if he ever thinks about killing him he would be six feet under, by my hands.
Him being 18 and me being 12.
I'm so angry/scared/sad.
I have a 3 inch hole in my arm and it hurts like crap.

Shiiit. That's one messed up bro. He's on drugs?
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Mikey

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on March 09, 2010, 02:09:59 PM
Shiiit. That's one messed up bro. He's on drugs?
Yeah, hes smoke pot since he was 12.

Dracoslythe

Holy shit.
I'd seriously call some professionals for help for him.
I can't really offer any advice worth anything, I've no experience with that situation...

Mikey

Quote from: Dracoslythe on March 09, 2010, 02:25:39 PM
Holy shit.
I'd seriously call some professionals for help for him.
I can't really offer any advice worth anything, I've no experience with that situation...
Its okay. I'll be okay.

EchidnaPower

I'm sorry to hear it man. But I'll pray for you and your family. You should too. Something I heard a little while back: A little prayer = a little power. A lot of prayer = a lot of power. Pray hard, and get your Christian friends to pray too. You've survived many things by the grace of God. You'll handle this as well because of the same reasons.

I love Jesus! Do you?

SuperSonic23

jkid101094

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on March 09, 2010, 02:57:28 PM
Why?
Some people are just like that... >.>
I can't really help you out, but I can say you're not alone dude...

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

Code Purple- My social studies teacher was seeing what souls the class had, and she said that I had a kind soul. She says, "With all the abuse you take, you really look like you're okay with it. But, I can see the pain in you eyes. You try to help the person that abuses you and try to make them be better. Don't worry because karma will bite them in the butt. You will be a good person in the future." I'm so touched because everything she said is true. I feel like I'm about to cry.

Gleech

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on March 09, 2010, 03:17:46 PM
Code Purple- My social studies teacher was seeing what souls the class had, and she said that I had a kind soul. She says, "With all the abuse you take, you really look like you're okay with it. But, I can see the pain in you eyes. You try to help the person that abuses you and try to make them be better. Don't worry because karma will bite them in the butt. You will be a good person in the future." I'm so touched because everything she said is true. I feel like I'm about to cry.
I'm just curious how she did this "Souls" thing...

and D:

Karma wont come around, but God will.

"Don't say, "I will get even for this wrong."
     Wait for the Lord to handle the matter." - Proverbs 20:22.

By the way, added "Code Cyan", its for issues that arent listed (Aka, Other)

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

EchidnaPower

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on March 09, 2010, 03:17:46 PM

Whoever thought of this "karma" thing was definetely not a Christian. Basically what that means is that "fate" will catch you eventually. I'm not exactly sure why this counts as a problem, if you feel touched by a compliment, that's ok. Even if it means crying a little. I've had that happen to me before too. And as for her idea of finding souls, I hope you realize that only God can see what is inside a person's soul, and NO ONE else has that power. Just make sure you remember that. k?

I love Jesus! Do you?

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Gleech on March 09, 2010, 05:23:26 PM
I'm just curious how she did this "Souls" thing...

and D:

Karma wont come around, but God will.

"Don't say, "I will get even for this wrong."
     Wait for the Lord to handle the matter." - Proverbs 20:22.

By the way, added "Code Cyan", its for issues that arent listed (Aka, Other)

Thanks, Gleech.

Quote from: EchidnaPower on March 09, 2010, 05:47:52 PM
Whoever thought of this "karma" thing was definetely not a Christian. Basically what that means is that "fate" will catch you eventually. I'm not exactly sure why this counts as a problem, if you feel touched by a compliment, that's ok. Even if it means crying a little. I've had that happen to me before too. And as for her idea of finding souls, I hope you realize that only God can see what is inside a person's soul, and NO ONE else has that power. Just make sure you remember that. k?

First, my teacher is Christian. Second, ppl always use karma whether they're Christian or not. Third, thanks EP. Hope you be a good mod. ;)

Gleech

Christians don't use karma, because karma is not real. Karma is saying, "We'll just let nothing guide our lives, and some invisible force that no one knows what it is will get revenge for us,"

However Christians have THE almighty, God. We know who He is, and He is the one that rules over the universe.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Gleech on March 11, 2010, 05:33:09 AM
Christians don't use karma, because karma is not real. Karma is saying, "We'll just let nothing guide our lives, and some invisible force that no one knows what it is will get revenge for us,"

However Christians have THE almighty, God. We know who He is, and He is the one that rules over the universe.

Total awesomeness and truth. +1

I love Jesus! Do you?

Mikey

Quote from: EchidnaPower on March 09, 2010, 02:47:36 PM
Pray hard, and get your Christian friends to pray too.
I wish I had some.