Main Menu

CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Gleech on March 25, 2010, 09:48:04 AM
Er... then explain why I'm still here.

Easy. No one can see the future except God.

Quote from: Skyle369 on March 22, 2010, 12:23:02 AM
Everytime I read EP's replies, I feel so enlightened and more proud to be a Christian in a way.

I'm glad I can have that effect on you, but remember that I don't take credit for anything I say. If God wasn't there, I'd be useless.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Sonic360

Quote from: EchidnaPower on March 25, 2010, 05:26:29 PM
Well my brother once could tell the future, he always told us what would happen a day ahead of time, I always thought he was crazy, until everything he said was right, and no he wouldn't have a dream before hand, it just popped in his head everything that would happen within that time span, btw he wasn't a Christan.  I would preferably call it forsight.  As for you Gleech you'd better not go dying on us.  If you do...well then that would just suck like heck.

Gleech

Quote from: EchidnaPower on March 25, 2010, 05:26:29 PM

I'm glad I can have that effect on you, but remember that I don't take credit for anything I say. If God wasn't there, I'd be useless.
Unless God wills it, at least.

I use to be able to easily tell what people were going to say next, a few seconds before they were going to say it. Luck? No, a gift from God? Possibly...

It doesn't happen as much any more. I remember I scared MYSELF at how I could do it.
Quote from: Sonic360 on March 26, 2010, 01:24:56 AM
Well my brother once could tell the future, he always told us what would happen a day ahead of time, I always thought he was crazy, until everything he said was right, and no he wouldn't have a dream before hand, it just popped in his head everything that would happen within that time span, btw he wasn't a Christan.  I would preferably call it forsight.  As for you Gleech you'd better not go dying on us.  If you do...well then that would just suck like heck.
I'm going to ask my friend today, or tomorrow when his dream of her dying came true. I have a feeling he'll say the day after he had the dream, though...

I know for you non-christians, this is hard to understand, but I believe God's using this as a test, to have me trust he's going to take care of me. I asked my parents and they feel the same way about it... I've noticed every time I go to bed trusting God will take care of me, I end up being able to go to bed easier the next night.

So if thats not proof, idk what is :P

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Mikey

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!
(sorry for all the swears)

ANYWAY
I have liver disease.
The doctors haven't found a right doner yet.
It'll kill me in two months.
Pray hard for me guys.
I may actually die this time. :(

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Leviathan on March 26, 2010, 05:25:17 PM

ANYWAY
I have liver disease.
Pray hard for me guys.

I'm on it Levi, don't give up hope. Keep the faith and stay strong, like Job did.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Mikey

Quote from: EchidnaPower on March 26, 2010, 06:46:01 PM
I'm on it Levi, don't give up hope. Keep the faith and stay strong, like Job did.
Alright. Thanks alot man.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Sonic360

ANYWAY
I have liver disease.
Pray hard for me guys.
Dude you won't die, I will pray hard for you, and I've been trying to find the right kidney doner for 8 years, and I have kidney disease now for about 8 years, they told me the same and I'm still here, but I will pray hard for you, I don't want to lose one of my best friends on the forum.

Mikey

Quote from: Sonic360 on March 31, 2010, 01:09:47 AM
Dude you won't die, I will pray hard for you, and I've been trying to find the right kidney doner for 8 years, and I have kidney disease now for about 8 years, they told me the same and I'm still here, but I will pray hard for you, I don't want to lose one of my best friends on the forum.
Atleast I'm not alone in this hell-hole called Earth.

SuperSonic23

ANYWAY
I have liver disease.
Pray hard for me guys.

No! God forbid, you won't fucking DIE!!! You overcame cancer! You can definetely overcome lung disease! Trust your heart in God and the Lord. He will help you. It's not your time yet.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

HMS7

hey guys...ummm yeah i know its been forever and all but i may need some help on one or two things...so yeah....i wont beonline for a few days >.> getting grounded sucks Dx so if u live in da usa and have a cell phone txt meh please :D 410-829-1459 ish the cell >.> i need help with hearing voices in my head telling me to leave kels forever....and the voices are all telling me that she doesnt deserve someone like me
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Kirby

Quote from: HMS7 on April 01, 2010, 07:53:45 AM
hey guys...ummm yeah i know its been forever and all but i may need some help on one or two things...so yeah....i wont beonline for a few days >.> getting grounded sucks Dx so if u live in da usa and have a cell phone txt meh please :D 410-829-1459 ish the cell >.> i need help with hearing voices in my head telling me to leave kels forever....and the voices are all telling me that she doesnt deserve someone like me

Don't Listen to those voices.
And I'll text ya tommorow  ;)

RainbowBeautyRocks

*kisses hms7 on cheek* listen to ur heart not ur head when it comes down to it.

HMS7

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on April 01, 2010, 10:08:33 AM
*kisses hms7 on cheek* listen to ur heart not ur head when it comes down to it.
*smiles,blushes* thanks sis :] and i will
(i always blush when people kiss me on the cheek >.> D:)

Quote from: Not Jkid Or Draco or Gamerdude or SuperSonic12 Or Michael on April 01, 2010, 07:58:06 AM
Don't Listen to those voices.
And I'll text ya tommorow  ;)
thanls bro :] and i'll try not too....
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Tanassy

Quote from: Phuckbucket on March 26, 2010, 05:25:17 PM

ANYWAY
I have liver disease.
Pray hard for me guys.

you wont die, it's only the thought that kills you.