Main Menu

CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowBeautyRocks

Code cyan. the police havnt found my uncle and i could die soon. and on monday i ran away cause i went crazy from to much stress. after that i couldnt figure out who i was anymore. i couldnt think straight. its wierd. and i still cant! im not sad, idk this emotion.....if it is one

EchidnaPower

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on April 07, 2010, 03:09:52 PM
Code cyan. the police havnt found my uncle and i could die soon. and on monday i ran away cause i went crazy from to much stress. after that i couldnt figure out who i was anymore. i couldnt think straight. its wierd. and i still cant! im not sad, idk this emotion.....if it is one

It's called: fear. I've never been in this situation, but I'll try my best to help. You have to try and relax because the stress will drive you mad like you just mentioned. Try traveling in groups, or get a trusted adult to talk with you or be with you. If you must be alone, try to stay in well-lit areas and stay out of the dark.

I don't know why you're uncle is trying to kill you, but you have to keep your cool, or your uncle won't have to do anything. I'll pray for peace in your heart, and comfort for your family. And I'll pray that your uncle realizes what he's doing and stops.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Mikey

Good news guysss. :3

I have a doner.
Shes my cousin. 

TranceRaver83

Quote from: MikeyLevi on April 07, 2010, 03:56:12 PM
Good news guysss. :3

I have a doner.
Shes my cousin. 
That's good, but what happens to your cousin?

Mikey

Quote from: TranceRaver83 on April 07, 2010, 04:00:34 PM
That's good, but what happens to your cousin?
She'll be fine. Its only one forth of her liver that I need.

RainbowBeautyRocks

No no not fear. i no what fear is its  not this. its this unknown strange feeling of "who am im.......where am i.......why ami here....." thing. like shadow in his game kinda. i know who i am but i feel like i dont. was that the missing part of my past.....he wants to kill me cause he thinks im the reason he got in jail(its stupid) and he should be in texas now.......hope......if this what i need, then where is it. there is none anymore. i feel like im already dead like theres not a point i no this........

TranceRaver83

Quote from: MikeyLevi on April 07, 2010, 04:03:11 PM
She'll be fine. Its only one forth of her liver that I need.
Alright, that's awesome.

RainbowBeautyRocks

YAY! LEVI WILL B OK!!!

rockout909

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on April 07, 2010, 02:27:35 PM
Sorry EP!!! I must've flipped out for a little bit. *bends on the floor on knees* Pleez forgive me.

sorry, i cant stand it when people accuse me of stuff, (it was also a bad day...) i over reacted dude, bros?

RainbowBeautyRocks

That was random -_-

RainbowBeautyRocks

Well im the queen

rockout909

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on April 08, 2010, 11:40:13 AM
Well im the queen

maybe we should spam somewhere else... before we get this locked for a bit...

RainbowBeautyRocks

Well still idk what this feeling is

rockout909

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on April 08, 2010, 11:44:24 AM
Well still idk what this feeling is

i'd say extreme depression mixed with panic and caution!