Main Menu

CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowBeautyRocks

SuperSonic23

Quote from: rockout909 on April 08, 2010, 11:17:57 AM
sorry, i cant stand it when people accuse me of stuff, (it was also a bad day...) i over reacted dude, bros?

Bros.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Gleech

Quote from: rockout909 on April 08, 2010, 03:15:27 PM
a nice match of MW2 is what calms me down... sorta, for her it might be using this forum!
...actually, it does for me too. Even if I get REALLY stressed and irritated by it, I usually calm down right after I finish.

And no, I wont play MW2 with you... My Xbox got the RRoD, and it was sent back and got to my city... yesterday by 12 PM... I have to wait until tomorrow to get it, and my subscription to Live ended on the 1st (No joke)...

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

rockout909

Quote from: Gleech on April 11, 2010, 04:22:57 PM
...actually, it does for me too. Even if I get REALLY stressed and irritated by it, I usually calm down right after I finish.

And no, I wont play MW2 with you... My Xbox got the RRoD, and it was sent back and got to my city... yesterday by 12 PM... I have to wait until tomorrow to get it, and my subscription to Live ended on the 1st (No joke)...

by now y'all should know this, i play playstation network, oh and sry about the damned red ring... microsoft needs to fix that

EchidnaPower

Ahem, we're off-topic here people.

I love Jesus! Do you?

rockout909

Quote from: EchidnaPower on April 12, 2010, 12:00:00 PM
Ahem, we're off-topic here people.

my fault i dragged us off topic, alright now we were helping rainbow, what relaxs you rainbow?

RainbowBeautyRocks

Eating sour kandy while playing shadow the hedgehog :DD

Gleech

Quote from: rockout909 on April 12, 2010, 11:10:38 AM
by now y'all should know this, i play playstation network, oh and sry about the damned red ring... microsoft needs to fix that
Lol dude, "By now"...? That was like, the first time I talked to you. Anyway its fixed in the newer 360's, I just had an old one (from 2006).
Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on April 12, 2010, 01:58:41 PM
Eating sour kandy while playing shadow the hedgehog :DD
Lol then why dont you do that? XD

RainbowBeautyRocks

I dnt have any sour kandy and im not allowd to play vidgames on skool days

xaio

cyan and black....

i was playin melee (smash bros, y'kno?) with my annoyin ass little brother, and i wanted to be team green, and for a bonus, i gave him TWO FUCKIN LVL 5'S ( i play like a level 6, damn...) and i was still kikkin his ass, then he screams, and my mom tells him to stop playin. his retarded ass sed "but mom it's johns fault he keeps knockin me off the level" and i stuttered like 15 times tryin to say ":YOUR A LIE!" then he said "mom said let me beat you up"
and i said no, turned it off,took my super mario sunshine, and veiwtiful joe: red hot rumble, then made  him go against a lvl 1 falco... worst part, it was FACLO.. FUCKIN FALCO ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS ON MELEE..now i just wanna leave......plus i got a:

english class:D+
MATH: B
SCIENCE:B-
social studies:C+

and i got a 2.79

earlier when i was kikin that brat's ass in melee, he was sayin "i hate my life" , you just made me get back to my scuicidal point, and school didn't help...

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Gleech

Quote from: xaio on April 16, 2010, 06:30:05 AM
cyan and black....

i was playin melee (smash bros, y'kno?) with my annoyin ass little brother, and i wanted to be team green, and for a bonus, i gave him TWO FUCKIN LVL 5'S ( i play like a level 6, damn...) and i was still kikkin his ass, then he screams, and my mom tells him to stop playin. his retarded ass sed "but mom it's johns fault he keeps knockin me off the level" and i stuttered like 15 times tryin to say ":YOUR A LIE!" then he said "mom said let me beat you up"
and i said no, turned it off,took my super mario sunshine, and veiwtiful joe: red hot rumble, then made  him go against a lvl 1 falco... worst part, it was FACLO.. FUCKIN FALCO ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS ON MELEE..now i just wanna leave......plus i got a:

english class:D+
MATH: B
SCIENCE:B-
social studies:C+

and i got a 2.79

earlier when i was kikin that brat's ass in melee, he was sayin "i hate my life" , you just made me get back to my scuicidal point, and school didn't help...
Ok... I dont really understand the first thing, because its a little extreme to be getting worked up over a game :/ But I'm sorry you got frustrated over it.

And I'm sorry about the grades, dude :(

Kirby

CODE BLACK

My friends' dad shot himself 3 days ago. My friend's okay, but I can't seem to get over it.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Thats easy. when u lose one u love dnt cry but b happy. yes happy. cause in that persons heart they want to c u happy not sad over there death. ya, u still show ur respects but not ur weakness. tell ur friend ur dad may hate his life so much but he will always remember and luv u.

HMS7

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on April 16, 2010, 08:42:46 AM
CODE BLACK

My friends' dad shot himself 3 days ago. My friend's okay, but I can't seem to get over it.
bro just calm down ok v.v im sorry that happend && im really sorry that its burdening you so badly >.>
&& u have to learn to move on i mean if he was a great person and he and u were almost like best friends then i can see why it would be hard to move on...just pray and ask god for strenght to help u move on
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

rockout909

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on April 16, 2010, 10:16:18 AM
Thats easy. when u lose one u love dnt cry but b happy. yes happy. cause in that persons heart they want to c u happy not sad over there death. ya, u still show ur respects but not ur weakness. tell ur friend ur dad may hate his life so much but he will always remember and luv u.

if i thought of that i wouldnt of switched one damned word