Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowBeautyRocks

im so sorry........*hugs*

Mikey

Sorry isn't enough this time.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: MikeyLevi on April 22, 2010, 02:44:27 AM
CODE BLACK - Well, my brother finally did it. He managed to kill himself. I'm not gonna go into detail, due to it being depressing. Please, somebody help me!  :'(

(Sigh) Well Levi, I can't really say anything that I haven't already said before. Keep the faith like always. All these trials you're going through, will only make you stronger as a Christian as long as you stay faithful to God. And when you get to Heaven someday, he will tell you: "Well done, My good and faithful servant."

I love Jesus! Do you?

RainbowBeautyRocks

When some1 i love has died im never sad. cause i know theyll love me always and they dont want me to be sad. pray for u to never forget that loved one and move on. he would want u to be happy- not sad

Gleech

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on April 22, 2010, 11:38:49 AM
When some1 i love has died im never sad. cause i know theyll love me always and they dont want me to be sad. pray for u to never forget that loved one and move on. he would want u to be happy- not sad
I agree. Indeed it is sad to lose a loved one, however the sadness will pass. The emptiness of him not being there will haunt you for awhile, however eventually you wont miss him as much anymore... just try to stay positive. I'm sure everyone in your family is upset about this, and someone here needs to be the strong one to motivate everyone else.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Tanassy

like someone said... fake it till you make it. that probably doesnt help but... *hugs* should help :)

Post Merge: 23 April 2010, 22:20:56

Code Purple
Ah. D:

Well i just feel like crap ATM. people who i thought i could trust or people who i thought were friends, well, i just feel a little bit different about some.

I got over the  -rage-  i was feeling because i got it cleared up. but for some reason i just feel truly like shit. i feel also somewhat stupid, and sorry for the people i have started arguments with recently, guys i am sorry for causing trouble in the forum.  more sorry sadness to come.

also guys just a reminder you can talk to me on MSN too :) [email protected]

Gleech

D: You dont have to feel bad. We all forgive you, and I know you didnt mean for your sig to turn into a huge problem.

I'm glad we could compromise about it, however.

I'm sorry for pushing you hard to change your sig. I should've been more calm.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Tanassy

Quote from: Gleech on April 23, 2010, 04:32:51 AM
D: You dont have to feel bad. We all forgive you, and I know you didnt mean for your sig to turn into a huge problem.

I'm glad we could compromise about it, however.

I'm sorry for pushing you hard to change your sig. I should've been more calm.

no mate. i should have cropped it like EP said. and yeah.

but im happy.

Skyle369

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on April 22, 2010, 11:38:49 AM

0_o

Holy wow, this is the only post from RBR that I agreed on.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Yay!!!! some1 agrees wit me!

rockout909

code cyan (frustration) I've been looking for a PVM hack to turn sonic or amy into a chao in SADX, it hasnt been going so well, you see my sister loves chao, adores chao, wants a real live chao, (like that'll ever happen) anything chao. so i thought, make someone a chao... but i havent found any links that have this elusive hack, and its very very annoying, can someone help me out on this?

thx in the long run

EchidnaPower

Quote from: rockout909 on April 25, 2010, 12:03:39 PM
code cyan (frustration) I've been looking for a PVM hack to turn sonic or amy into a chao in SADX, it hasnt been going so well, you see my sister loves chao, adores chao, wants a real live chao, (like that'll ever happen) anything chao. so i thought, make someone a chao... but i havent found any links that have this elusive hack, and its very very annoying, can someone help me out on this?

thx in the long run

This sounds like something Fiamonder10 could help you with.

I love Jesus! Do you?

rockout909

Quote from: EchidnaPower on April 25, 2010, 01:14:38 PM
This sounds like something Fiamonder10 could help you with.

well whats his request url? or do i just have to pm him? (first time requesting a crrmodels and pvm hack)

Taz

I suppose this is a blue, but I dunno.
My girlfriend I told you about a while back... Well, I never wanted to go out in the first place. Angel, the girl I told y'all about a while back, moved away (Fuck, that always happens to me) and the only reason I accepted the request my current girlfriend sent me is because she'd been my friend for a long time and I didn't want to hurt her feelings.
I want to break up, but I don't want to hurt her.
I'm trying to kind of beat around the bush (AKA not pay attention, not talk much, pretend not to notice) but she's not getting it.
The fuck do I do?

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Taz on May 05, 2010, 05:43:06 PM
I suppose this is a blue, but I dunno.
My girlfriend I told you about a while back... Well, I never wanted to go out in the first place. Angel, the girl I told y'all about a while back, moved away (Fuck, that always happens to me) and the only reason I accepted the request my current girlfriend sent me is because she'd been my friend for a long time and I didn't want to hurt her feelings.
I want to break up, but I don't want to hurt her.
I'm trying to kind of beat around the bush (AKA not pay attention, not talk much, pretend not to notice) but she's not getting it.
The fuck do I do?

(Sigh) Relationships are the most difficult things to understand in life. I won't beat around the bush with you. I don't think there's ever been a break-up that hasn't hurt someone somehow. I'm not saying that you should just walk up to her and say that it's over, but I'm saying that I don't think there is a way to make it painless.

If your friendship was really as strong as you thought it was, then you two will still be friends afterwards. But there's one thing I've learned recently. Friends come and friends go, and all decisions come with a consequence, good or bad.

You may grow to like her, who knows? The base of all relationships should be friendship foremost. If you just want someone to hug and to kiss, the relationship won't last. Friendship is a key part in any long-term relationships. If you really want to end it though, there's no way to keep the pain from her, I'm sorry to say.

I'll pray for the best, but that's all I can really do. You have two choices: Stay with her, or don't. Either decision comes with a different consequence. You have to decide which one you want.

I love Jesus! Do you?