CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic360

Guys my gf's mom died D=

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Sonic360 on May 12, 2010, 10:35:38 AM
Guys my gf's mom died D=

How many times do I have to do this. Go to the last page or 2 or 3.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Sonic360 on May 12, 2010, 10:35:38 AM
Guys my gf's mom died D=

Wow 360...well...I guess now is the time for you to do your job as boyfriend. You'll be the one to comfort her, and as for not being there with her at the hospital, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. It wasn't like you could drive there whenever you wanted.

But now is when you can help her, show her how much you care for her and her well-being. And more importantly, show her how much God cares for her and her entire family. You have two jobs to do 360. Show her your love, and God's love.

I love Jesus! Do you?

rockout909

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on May 12, 2010, 02:03:15 PM
How many times do I have to do this. Go to the last page or 2 or 3.

very helpful...

As for your problem 360, EP basically said what i would of said, but in christian form! (I'm Polytheistic, so it would be gods love)

Riot_Monsterous

Code purple My cat has been breathing strangely for about a week, it may be broken ribs which is not a big deal cause its not fatal. But there is also a good chance that it could be heart worm i am really worried about him please pray for him.( don't feel like you have too if you don't want to advice will help too)

EchidnaPower

Quote from: valia_wolfie on May 26, 2010, 10:38:20 AM
Code purple My cat has been breathing strangely for about a week, it may be broken ribs which is not a big deal cause its not fatal. But there is also a good chance that it could be heart worm i am really worried about him please pray for him.( don't feel like you have too if you don't want to advice will help too)

I've got you covered Valia, no worries. I'll pray for you and your cat, but you should really get it checked out by a vet or something in the meantime.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Riot_Monsterous

Quote from: EchidnaPower on May 26, 2010, 10:46:18 AM
I've got you covered Valia, no worries. I'll pray for you and your cat, but you should really get it checked out by a vet or something in the meantime.
Thanks and yeah, I think my mom set a appointment up for him. But if its heartworm there is a chance he wont make it through the treatment. Which is the main thing I am worried about.

Tanassy

Quote from: valia_wolfie on May 26, 2010, 11:04:22 AM
Thanks and yeah, I think my mom set a appointment up for him. But if its heartworm there is a chance he wont make it through the treatment. Which is the main thing I am worried about.
I hope he makes it!

Riot_Monsterous

Quote from: DarkFusion on May 26, 2010, 07:54:30 PM
I hope he makes it!
Thanks, and I just got back from taking him to the vet today. They thought it may have been leukemia so they tested him for it and thankfully it wasn't. But there is another problem now, they did x-rays and found out he has heart problems. He also had a infection. Which is why he was breathing weird and they have drained it. I will still need to keep a eye on him though.

RainbowBeautyRocks

code black- tomorrow at 8 A.M. I'm going to take my Reynold test (Reynolds is when you can't touch something cold for over 5 min) I have it and my dad told me cause of it I'll die at an very early age.... only rockout and hms7 knows what age BUT DON'T YOU DARE TELL!!!!! cause if I'm lucky it might be 40. (it goes from your hand to your whole body) and once it does......well.....you die...... I'm taking the test to see when I do and if it might go away (theres no cure.....) ........I think I'm going to cry......I-I-I......

rockout909

aw... wait... phone - Died when i got txt from sum1

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: rockout909 on June 10, 2010, 03:57:24 PM
aw... wait... phone - Died when i got txt from sum1
wtf does that have to do anything...........

SuperSonic23

Code Cyan- I went to Eastwood Manor today and met a girl from a shelter. She was hot. She loved everything I did. I tried to ask her out and she said she had a boyfriend (idk if it's true). Should I've asked her out or not. Also, I sang I'll Be There by the Jackson 5 and all the girls went crazy, so I'm kinda popular nao.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

rockout909

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on June 10, 2010, 04:02:00 PM
wtf does that have to do anything...........

you didnt txt it to me? um... -msg not received -FAILSPLSION-

Shadow26

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on June 10, 2010, 04:49:45 PM
Code Cyan- I went to Eastwood Manor today and met a girl from a shelter. She was hot. She loved everything I did. I tried to ask her out and she said she had a boyfriend (idk if it's true). Should I've asked her out or not. Also, I sang I'll Be There by the Jackson 5 and all the girls went crazy, so I'm kinda popular nao.

Hey guys,i'm back 8D

Well,keep an eye on her.She might break up with her boyfriend.Or if she doesn't break up,they're lots of girls other then her.

I know it's pretty small,but i'll help you more when i get some news ;)