Main Menu

CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

Quote from: NazoUN on August 26, 2011, 10:35:15 PM
I feel like i'm making the forum fall apart, from posting hentai, and changing my gender. i also feel like Jkid and Tana are gonna break up, because of me.

Code Purple
Code Grey
Code Cyan

It wasn't because of you. He doesn't think it'll work, and I'm just emotionally unstable, period.

Elija2

I wonder if you two living miles apart has something to do with it...

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on August 27, 2011, 12:52:45 PM
I wonder if you two living miles apart has something to do with it...
Yep that was part of it too.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

nazo unleashed

Code Pink
Code Purple

I just found out that my GF is cheating on me, through facebook.
She posted pictures of her kissing another guy.
i confronted her, all she said was that it wasn't her.
when it was obvious, because her face was showing.

Elija2

nazo unleashed

Supersonic878

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 24, 2009, 06:48:41 AM
Code Purple - I feel like the whole argument thing with HMS7 and michael etc my fault. :'(
comfort comfort remember we all love you. ;)

Nightshade the hedgehog

Quote from: Supersonic878 on December 28, 2011, 08:06:25 AM
comfort comfort remember we all love you. ;)

Dude that's old -slams failure into your face- NEXT!
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Rockout909

Code Purple- Code Grey- Code Green-
I just lost a close friend, i tried warning him not to date a girl i did (She cheated and messed with my friends) and he told her EVERYTHING i said, gave her my "new" number, (she deleted it when i had my old phone stolen) and said i could go die in a ditch for saying shit about his love. He threatened that if i stray from our group he'd kick my ass for saying shit to them, even though i didnt (yet, my group comes first) ...i dont know what to do...

EchidnaPower

The best thing you can do is make nice, and whatever you do, DO NOT shove an "I told you so" in his face. If she does the same thing to him that she did to you, and they break up, be understanding and supportive. Some people insist on finding things out for themselves Rockout, just keep low, try to make nice, and if (or when) they break up, be supportive, not arrogant.

I love Jesus! Do you?

HMS7

EP, I'm back to help bro. :3
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

TheGameNinja

Code Cyan

Hmm... I'm not sure how to say what I've been feeling the past few days. I've been thinking a lot about where I am in life and where I'm going. I've been thinking a lot about who I am and how others see me. I'm not sad or depressed or anything. I actually kind of like the experience, so long as I'm not going to be feeling this way for too long. I don't even know if I need to be posting this here, I just, well...

If anyone reading this is willing to take it seriously, and you think you know me well enough to say, would you mind telling me what you think of me? As a person. And please be honest. I'm not digging for compliments and I'm not trying to start anything negative. I honestly want to know. I want to start setting myself on the path that I want to be on instead of just going with the flow of what is decided for me and I think hearing that will help. You can PM me if you don't want to say here.

By the way, I do consider you guys friends. And even the stupid things we say to each other means a lot to me. So, thanks.

nazo unleashed

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 25, 2012, 09:18:39 PM
Code Cyan

Hmm... I'm not sure how to say what I've been feeling the past few days. I've been thinking a lot about where I am in life and where I'm going. I've been thinking a lot about who I am and how others see me. I'm not sad or depressed or anything. I actually kind of like the experience, so long as I'm not going to be feeling this way for too long. I don't even know if I need to be posting this here, I just, well...

If anyone reading this is willing to take it seriously, and you think you know me well enough to say, would you mind telling me what you think of me? As a person. And please be honest. I'm not digging for compliments and I'm not trying to start anything negative. I honestly want to know. I want to start setting myself on the path that I want to be on instead of just going with the flow of what is decided for me and I think hearing that will help. You can PM me if you don't want to say here.

By the way, I do consider you guys friends. And even the stupid things we say to each other means a lot to me. So, thanks.

What do I think of you? You really are different, not saying that's a bad thing, most people here are different, I mean, most people your age want to get drunk and party all the damn day away, but you don't, you don't give in, and that's a aspect that i admire about you, You really are a smart person, I remember when you showed me those puushes of your homework, it was like Stats or something like that, I'm wondering how ANYBODY could figure it out, but you somehow where able to do it. You're kind, mostly in skype calls, granted you don't say anything unless it's me, Daci, or Maddie, not saying you're not kind lol Which brings me on to you being shy, I mean, shyness isn't a bad thing, but you really gotta work on that mang, Comes to wonder why Fluttershy is your favorite Pony, overall, even though I met you on a sonic fan site of all things, over the internet of all places, you're up there with my IRL friends, but they can be dicks, and you're nothing like that.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 25, 2012, 09:18:39 PM
Code Cyan

I just woke up so I'm not going to type you out a block of text, but you're a great guy, TGN. Hell, I've always thought more people like you than me even though I've been here longer. =P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quite honestly a fantastic person. I've not had a single reason to think negatively of you because you're always on the right side of life.

So, keep at it buddy. I'm always saying do what you wanna do and follow your heart, don't let anyone put you on the wrong path. And the fact you're actually asking this isn't attention seeking or anything, heck, this is GOOD for you.