Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed™

Started by Tanassy, February 12, 2012, 07:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supersonic196

Alex Kidd's design was really good in Segagaga.
Supposedly this new ASR is supposed to be very dreamcast centric. So hopefully we get the alex kid shown above, instead of this...

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 30, 2012, 07:59:12 AM

What the fuck?
Quote from: jkid101094 on April 30, 2012, 07:39:55 AM

Looks like Alex kid but I doubt he'd be that tall. I could be an Avatar too, otherwise, I'm not sure.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 30, 2012, 12:31:22 PM
yes, i know what panzer dragoon is - but as i said, i wasnt able to see that screenshot
I was trying to show you both, what I just posted and the screenshot I posted earlier so you could see what I was talking about, IMO, those too don't look alike except for the hair.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 30, 2012, 12:38:08 PM
there also are panzer dragoon stages, so there probably are panzer dragoon chars, no?
Possibly, but there weren't any playable Animal Crossing characters in Brawl. =P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 30, 2012, 12:53:50 PM
Yeah, but in the original S&SAR every character had their own few stages.
Opa Opa. Alex Kidd. Ryo Hazuki.

Hakudamashi

You'd think they'd make their other franchises famous again before doing this...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 30, 2012, 01:24:46 PM
You know what i just realised... it comes out this fall.
This game will sell bad, ha. Silly SEGA, doing the same mistakes over n' over n' over again.
hhhhmmmmm, explain
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Supersonic196

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 30, 2012, 03:00:45 PM
aside from the reboot sonic game we've got a shit ton of games in the september/october/november period.

It is the same reason all sega games sold bad in the last two years.
why do they still think their games are fall blockbusters or put them against another big title?
they simply dont have that status anymore...
Well what else are they going against? Probably some lame third person "kill-all-the-things" game...
I'd rather play ASR than most of the releases that usually come out in fall.
That said, I have no idea what Nintendo has in store with the WiiU this year.

Supersonic196

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 01, 2012, 01:22:21 AM
September: Borderlands 2, Dead or Alive 5, Far Cry 3, Fable: The Journey, FIFA 13, Hitman Absolution, Epic Mickey 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
October: 007 Legends, Resident Evil 6, Medal of Honor: Warfighter, BioShock Infinite, Assassins Creed 3, Forza Horizon, Little Big Planet Karting, Pokemon Black & White 2, Skylanders Giants, One Piece: Pirate Warriors,
November: Metal Gear Rising, Halo 4, Call of Duty '12, NFS Most Wanted 2

Grand Theft Auto 5 is also lurking around someplace there. I marked those bold who are direct competitors.
Plus, there are more kids-targeted games on there. Yeahhh...
Plus, the entire Wii U-Package
And dont forget, the Sonic Reboot which also comes this fall. Unless that now gets the Spring '13 treatment.

They should move this to spring '13... like the original S&SAR - February.
The only things on that list that mildly interest me are B&W 2 and Forza....
I'm honestly sick of shooters, like really REALLY sick of them.

LBP karting looks incredibly rubbish to me, and I don't think forza or NFS are that much competition, as they're not kart racers.
However, seeing as the general public actually enjoys this stuff on the list, it probably wont sell that well with that many games coming out. Hopefully SEGA pushes it to '13, Not only would they be able to do some last minute polishing, but it would save their sales.

HereAndThere

Quote from: supersonic196 on May 01, 2012, 05:11:08 AM
The only things on that list that mildly interest me are B&W 2 and Forza....
I'm honestly sick of shooters, like really REALLY sick of them.
I find it amusing how you say "Shooters" even though there are clearly different games than just shooters on the list.
For example, MGR, DoA5, AC3, One Piece: Pirate Warriors, Skylanders Giants, Fable: The Journey, Epic Mickey 2 and Tekken Tag Tournament.
Really, you're not interested in any of those?
Only in Indescribable monsters Black & White 2 and a driving simulator?
For some reason, I'm disappointed in you.

ButIDigress, I think the game might sell pretty well if it manages to actually get a little hype under it from other gamers rather than just Sega/Sonic fans. So yeah...But I don't see myself buying it, thanks to the fact that I still haven't managed to get a job...Great, huh?
But yeah, it probably won't flop, but it won't do good either...Well, good by the current standards for most (If not all.) Triple A companies.

Supersonic196

Quote from: Jeexx on May 01, 2012, 06:44:23 AM
I find it amusing how you say "Shooters" even though there are clearly different games than just shooters on the list.
For example, MGR, DoA5, AC3, One Piece: Pirate Warriors, Skylanders Giants, Fable: The Journey, Epic Mickey 2 and Tekken Tag Tournament.
Really, you're not interested in any of those?
1. Not in the slightest.
2. I never said that all the games on that list were shooters.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 01, 2012, 01:22:21 AM
September: Borderlands 2, Dead or Alive 5, Far Cry 3, Fable: The Journey, FIFA 13, Hitman Absolution, Epic Mickey 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
October: 007 Legends, Resident Evil 6, Medal of Honor: Warfighter, BioShock Infinite, Assassins Creed 3, Forza Horizon, Little Big Planet Karting, Pokemon Black & White 2, Skylanders Giants, One Piece: Pirate Warriors,
November: Metal Gear Rising, Halo 4, Call of Duty '12, NFS Most Wanted 2

Grand Theft Auto 5 is also lurking around someplace there. I marked those bold who are direct competitors.
Plus, there are more kids-targeted games on there. Yeahhh...
Plus, the entire Wii U-Package
And dont forget, the Sonic Reboot which also comes this fall. Unless that now gets the Spring '13 treatment.

They should move this to spring '13... like the original S&SAR - February.
F*ck, gaming has to be the most expensive hobby ever
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Supersonic196