Have you ever been inspired by anime/video games/etc.?

Started by TheGameNinja, February 21, 2010, 05:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

I have. The entire series of the anime Eureka seveN pulled me out of depression. I felt terrible, and so down for about two years before I saw that show. It's just, amazing. If you have any thoughts of helplessness or depression or anything like that, go watch Eureka seveN from beginning to end. It could seriously change your life.

There have been a few other times, too, but one more really sticks out. The original quote is from my third favorite anime ever, Outlaw Star. Here's how it goes:

"A boy has the right to dream. There are endless possibilities stretched out before him. What awaits him down the path he will then have to chose. Children leave their homes in search of this quest. As they search they are always asking questions: "Whats out there?" "Whats waiting for me?" Believe in yourself, and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure."

However, the greatest action animation block in history, Toonami, took that and gave us this:

That is just... amazing to me.

So, have you ever been inspired by something like this?

Xyno76

this may sound funny, but i've been inspired by sonic to run faster and for longer periods of time, which i hope to get way been soon, cuz i want to join the Olympics one day XD
I don't want a signature yet. I gotta think of a new one first xD