Help me with an AMV!

Started by TheGameNinja, March 01, 2010, 12:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

I'm working on an AMV and I could use some help. Basically I need 4 anime characters that fight supernatural enemies. If at all possible, ghosts are preferred. I'd prefer guys over girls; it just fits better with the theme. After that, I need any anime at all that has ghosts, monsters, etc. in it. I'm using everything from Pokemon to Death Note. Absolutely ANY anime that has some sort of spook in it, even if it's just one episode (but, if it is just one episode, please provide a link :3).

Here's some suggestions I've been given and some ideas I've had so far.

For the four characters I need I have:

Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Ichigo (Bleach)
Miroku (InuYasha)
Maka (Soul Eater)
Kantarou (Tactics)
Spike (Cowboy Bebop)
Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon)
Alucard (Hellsing Ultimate)

And for various anime suggestions I've got:

xxxHolic
Soul Eater
GeGeGe no Kitaro
Sailor Moon
Hellsing Ultimate
Yu Yu Hakusho
Bleach
InuYasha
Sailor Moon
Hellsing Ultimate
Death Note
Pokemon

Remember, the characters can be from any anime, so long as they are known for fighting supernatural beings. Preferably known for fighting ghosts, but anything is okay to suggest. And I need any anime that has ghosts, monsters, demons, or anything like that, even if it's only for one episode.

Sonicispimpyoz

I guess you could count Katekyo Hitman Reborn with the main character Tsuna. He fights a ghost-man I guess you could call him. Its in episode 169-170 and he will be back the in the next episode this weekend ( Saturday ).