I am back and with questions...

Started by nikothehedgehog, April 27, 2010, 02:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikothehedgehog

Hey guys i'm back! don't know if anyone cared or missed me but i'm going to high school and want a few heads up on what to expect! Thanks, your friend Niko!!!!!! ;D

Gilly

Quote from: nikothehedgehog on April 27, 2010, 02:05:53 PM
Hey guys i'm back! don't know if anyone cared or missed me but i'm going to high school and want a few heads up on what to expect! Thanks, your friend Niko!!!!!! ;D

Here's general info from my experience.

Freshman Year - Sucks.... just try not to act immature because seniors will hate you even more. Work is easy but no one likes freshmen... try to stay out of peoples' way.
Sophomore Year - Easy. Still hated by upperclassmen because sophomores think they're badass when they're not. Hated less by everyone than when you were a freshman.
Junior Year - Hardest academic year and it sucks but you are Respected by everyone. The work you do junior year is THE MOST important of the 4 years.
Senior Year - The best! Respected by everyone and work is generally easy! (best part is grades dont matter at this point)

Pretty much, high school you will notice a lot more drugs and sex talk. Just try not to think you're the best when you're a sophomore. I always hated when sophomores thought they were badass just cause they weren't freshmen anymore lol. Also never let people talk you into doing stupid shit because high school IS important and you really should try to do the best you can (especially junior year)

nikothehedgehog

well at least i have some 9th grade frineds at the school now