Pokémon: -The Spearow theory-

Started by Fiamonder, September 04, 2010, 04:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravenfreak

This person is thinking too hard about the Anime. :V I don't believe in this theory, nor do I believe the rumor of Professor Oak being Ash's father (Giovanni is more plausible in my eyes at least), but I suppose it's food for thought. Also Red is Ash's awesome counterpart, and is the person Ash is trying to be but fails epicly at it.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Ravenfreak on October 30, 2010, 07:59:46 PM
This person is thinking too hard about the Anime. :V I don't believe in this theory, nor do I believe the rumor of Professor Oak being Ash's father (Giovanni is more plausible in my eyes at least), but I suppose it's food for thought. Also Red is Ash's awesome counterpart, and is the person Ash is trying to be but fails epicly at it.
I actually lean more towards Prof. Oak than Giovanni, but that would certainly make for an interesting plot twist... but this is a different theory. A more plausible one, but still a theory none the less. :P

DatzAmorayEX

I have to say... i'm speechless. Just, WHOA.
"Aw Shaddup! Don't order me around ya pile of scrud metal!"
"Hey, calm down. Or else you're going to have to take a time out in the corner."

Ravenfreak

Sorry to bump the thread but I met the person who wrote this theory. :V They are one of my co-workers. Small world we live in and for the most part, it was meant to not be taken seriously.  ;)

HSX

I'll be honest when I say this...

I think you wrecked my childhood X_X;;

masquerade

Well thought out, great stuff but is it really necessary. Wait a minute why is it call the Spearow theory. I thought it was because of When ash was being chased by those spearows in Misty's bike. Wouldn't that mean that there were pokemon in this world before he got in that accident. O.o

TheGameNinja

Quote from: masquerade on December 13, 2010, 11:56:29 AM
Well thought out, great stuff but is it really necessary. Wait a minute why is it call the Spearow theory. I thought it was because of When ash was being chased by those spearows in Misty's bike. Wouldn't that mean that there were pokemon in this world before he got in that accident. O.o

Yes. According to this theory, there were Pokemon before Ash fell into the coma because of the Spearow attack. But they were more wild and animalistic, like they are in the manga and are described as being in the games, instead of being mostly friendly like they are after that point in the anime.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 13, 2010, 12:01:33 PM
Yes. According to this theory, there were Pokemon before Ash fell into the coma because of the Spearow attack. But they were more wild and animalistic, like they are in the manga and are described as being in the games, instead of being mostly friendly like they are after that point in the anime.
The manga actually makes sense in the fact the Pokemon are portrayed as not being friendly, cute, cuddly little things.
It is the only thing I really know that doesn't make Pokemon childish.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Skyle369

Quote from: Jazz Nova on December 13, 2010, 12:23:52 PM
It is the only thing I really know that doesn't make Pokemon childish.

Which is 10x better.It would've gave Pokemon some respect if it was popular.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Skyle369 on December 15, 2010, 01:38:09 AM
Which is 10x better.It would've gave Pokemon some respect if it was popular.
But the government who could Nintendo much stress
Sure they can fend them off for a few years...but after that...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jazz Nova

Quote from: windlessusher on December 15, 2010, 12:21:23 PM
But the government who could Nintendo much stress
Sure they can fend them off for a few years...but after that...
...What?
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

redex32

"What do you if you live in a shoe and ain't got no soul?"