Female Gamers!!!!!!

Started by SuperBrawl10, August 21, 2009, 01:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperBrawl10

I think that girls who play video games are FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!! Cause mostly guys play video games so to all of those female gamers...I salute you. :D

annoyinglad

Quote from: SuperBrawl10 on August 21, 2009, 01:49:38 PM
I think that girls who play video games are FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!! Cause mostly guys play video games so to all of those female gamers...I salute you. :D

Uhhmmm... Okay... I personally don't like female gamers as a generality because of the following reason:

90% ALWAYS come on and start saying: "Oh my gawd! I'm a girl and I'm playing Halo (or any other online game), isn't that so weird? I'm so much cooler than you because I'm a girl playing video games, and I'm a GIRL! Did I mention I was playing video games and that I'm a girl!? Yeah, aren't you just so jealous? Like, oh my gawd! Did I mention I'm a girl playing video games!?" in a very "cheerleaderly" voice (Draco will know what I'm talking about).

HOWEVER!

I like the other 10% that realize that guys and girls are equal in 99.999999% of all things and just play the game. They are the cool, nice girls. Example of this type of gaming girl is Draco.

So yeah, that's my take on the subject.

XtheHedgehog

Eh girls are better then most men sadly, but heck im a man and i is wuved by lots a girlz..and get my ass wuped in brawl...yea...

Dracoslythe

Rofl thanks?

I don't think that just because I'm a girl and I play games, that there's anything special about me.
I have the same brain structure as a male.  I'm not smarter or better at games than them.  In fact, I'm denser and suck at games.  :P
I could see it if games were like some big secret that was kept from girls, then I guess that would be something to brag about?  lol
But it's not.
Everyone has the same access to games, and in that way, everyone is equal.
Young
Old
Male
Female
It really doesn't matter.

XtheHedgehog

Eh yud still own me in video games draco XD

annoyinglad

Quote from: XtheHedgehog on August 21, 2009, 03:23:20 PM
Eh girls are better then most men sadly, but heck im a man and i is wuved by lots a girlz..and get my ass wuped in brawl...yea...

You can't just generalize it like that. Just because you would lose, doesn't mean most would lose. We're all equal. Someone who's never played a game could even beat someone who's played their whole life.

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 21, 2009, 03:36:04 PM
Rofl thanks?

I don't think that just because I'm a girl and I play games, that there's anything special about me.
I have the same brain structure as a male.  I'm not smarter or better at games than them.  In fact, I'm denser and suck at games.  :P
I could see it if games were like some big secret that was kept from girls, then I guess that would be something to brag about?  lol
But it's not.
Young
Old
Male
Female

Yay! Smart person! Why is it that you and me almost always have the same opinions and ideals? That's kinda creepy...

Jordan teh Echidna

Female gamers...never met ANY!! i wish i could too..they would be awesome =D
Pesterchum = sirJayden

ChaosDazer

Urrmm, ok?

This belongs in spam.
witty sig caption

annoyinglad

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on August 22, 2009, 05:27:48 AM
Female gamers...never met ANY!! i wish i could too..they would be awesome =D

I'd like to introduce you to my good friends Draco and Shadic...

Jordan teh Echidna

well i mean irl, and someone who i've played.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

annoyinglad

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on August 22, 2009, 05:30:45 AM
well i mean irl, and someone who i've played.

1. This is real life. You mean off the forum, OTF.

2. What online games have you played?

ChaosDazer

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 05:29:31 AM

I'd like to introduce you to my good friends Draco and Shadic...

Ohh, I've never met them!

Are they nice?
witty sig caption

annoyinglad

Quote from: ChaosDazer on August 22, 2009, 05:32:00 AM
Ohh, I've never met them!

Are they nice?

No.

Lol, jk. They're some of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

Ok, enough off topic.

shadowDOESrock

I have to agree with annoy.

Amd Phoe can be creepy sometimes.
*hides under a rock*

Snooky

Girls don't play video games.

And Draco is a man.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Snooky on August 22, 2009, 07:30:12 AM
Girls don't play video games.

And Draco is a man.
I love you too.
:P

SuperBrawl10

Rofl thanks?

But it's not.
Young
Old
Male
Female
I'm not saying that girls who play video games are better than evryone else. What i'm saying is that it's different to see girls play video games cause you don't see girls play as much or know as much about video games than you do about guys. Hopefully everyone understands that i'm not saying girls are better than everyone else just because they play video games.

annoyinglad

Quote from: SuperBrawl10 on August 22, 2009, 09:28:55 AM
I'm not saying that girls who play video games are better than evryone else. What i'm saying is that it's different to see girls play video games cause you don't see girls play as much or know as much about video games than you do about guys. Hopefully everyone understands that i'm not saying girls are better than everyone else just because they play video games.

Kk, thanks for the clarification. It's true, there aren't many girl gamers, but like I said, most aren't very discreet about it. They have to announce it to the world... But that's not to say all of them are that way.

blazerh44

Hey I'm down with girl gamers. All gamers are equal in my opinion

SuperBrawl10

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 21, 2009, 03:15:49 PM
Uhhmmm... Okay... I personally don't like female gamers as a generality because of the following reason:

90% ALWAYS come on and start saying: "Oh my gawd! I'm a girl and I'm playing Halo (or any other online game), isn't that so weird? I'm so much cooler than you because I'm a girl playing video games, and I'm a GIRL! Did I mention I was playing video games and that I'm a girl!? Yeah, aren't you just so jealous? Like, oh my gawd! Did I mention I'm a girl playing video games!?" in a very "cheerleaderly" voice (Draco will know what I'm talking about).

HOWEVER!

I like the other 10% that realize that guys and girls are equal in 99.999999% of all things and just play the game. They are the cool, nice girls. Example of this type of gaming girl is Draco.

Good point. I think next time when i ask a question like this i should take into consideration what other people would say and elabrate more on the subject rather than typing it and sounding like i'm steriotyping.

Post Merge: August 22, 2009, 03:57:34 PM

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 09:30:36 AM
Kk, thanks for the clarification. It's true, there aren't many girl gamers, but like I said, most aren't very discreet about it. They have to announce it to the world... But that's not to say all of them are that way.
I'm glad someone understands.

nkansah1

HOWEVER!

i agree with the 90% one :o

annoyinglad

Quote from: nkansah1 on August 23, 2009, 11:53:33 AM
i agree with the 90% one :o

Wait, so you don't agree that 10% percent of female gamers are smart and realize that guys and girls are 99.9999999% the same?

nkansah1

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 23, 2009, 11:57:00 AM
Wait, so you don't agree that 10% percent of female gamers are smart and realize that guys and girls are 99.9999999% the same?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH nooo noo noo noo nooo im not saying that i dont agree with the 10% one im just saying i mostly agree more with the 90% one cause eh youll just understand when u visit my school ur gunna say lolwut?(im not being mean to girls they are smart and relise were 99.9999999% the same im just... o.e do you get what im tryng to say?)

( SORRY GIRL GAMERS IF I OFFENDED U IN ANY WAY D:)  :-[ :-[ :-[

annoyinglad

Quote from: nkansah1 on August 23, 2009, 12:07:54 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH nooo noo noo noo nooo im not saying that i dont agree with the 10% one im just saying i mostly agree more with the 90% one cause eh youll just understand when u visit my school ur gunna say lolwut?(im not being mean to girls they are smart and relise were 99.9999999% the same im just... o.e do you get what im tryng to say?)

( SORRY GIRL GAMERS IF I OFFENDED U IN ANY WAY D:)  :-[ :-[ :-[

No... But let's not fight about this. I don't wanna get into an argument and end up hating eachother for something stupid.

nkansah1

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 23, 2009, 12:10:43 PM
No... But let's not fight about this. I don't wanna get into an argument and end up hating eachother for something stupid.

ok(im saying the abbreviated part right here cause i dont wanna be accused of spamming)

annoyinglad

Quote from: nkansah1 on August 23, 2009, 12:12:29 PM
ok(im saying the abbreviated part right here cause i dont wanna be accused of spamming)

Well, as long as it participates to the conversation, it's not spam. If you just said that randomly, it would be. So having said just ok there would have been fine. Not to some of the uber strict mods for some reason though...

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: SuperBrawl10 on August 21, 2009, 01:49:38 PM
why thankyou good sir

SuperBrawl10

XtheHedgehog

put it simple, girls are better then guys, but guys are the providers for girls 8D WE give them the cash and love, they pwn and r teh beautys, and they bring our sons and daughters -bets that someone with incorrectly read this and think im insulting them- -waits for the flameing-

annoyinglad

Quote from: XtheHedgehog on August 23, 2009, 02:19:04 PM
put it simple, girls are better then guys, but guys are the providers for girls 8D WE give them the cash and love, they pwn and r teh beautys, and they bring our sons and daughters -bets that someone with incorrectly read this and think im insulting them- -waits for the flameing-

I didn't incorrectly read it, but I still find it offensive...

1. All people are equal.
2. The female gender is capable of more than you claim.
3. Women can provide for men, just as much as women. Just like men can be the stay-at-home-parent.
4. All of these things and more are why I personally have learned to sew and cook. They are valuable skills, yes. But should I ever get married, I would like my wife to have the option of being the working or stay-at-home spouse.

But yeah, I interpreted that how you meant it to be, I just have those points I wanted to say.

Dracoslythe

Rofl, at least someone here knows how to sew and cook.
*has been trying to get someone to teach her how to sew for ages, and cooking...rather not get into that.  -.-*

Snooky

This topic has become a breeding ground for chauvinism and sexism. I am greatly amused.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Snooky on August 23, 2009, 03:59:17 PM
This topic has become a breeding ground for chauvinism and sexism. I am greatly amused.
Yeah fuck you too lol

blazerh44

Quote from: Snooky on August 23, 2009, 03:59:17 PM

Be careful with that. I don't want any fights starting up here

XtheHedgehog

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 23, 2009, 02:33:27 PM
*has been trying to get someone to teach her how to sew for ages, and cooking...rather not get into that.  -.-*

lol i can cook and sew 8D i also babysit O_o, i also do most of the chores so like i know stuff girls normaly do -you just saw the manlyest man on the planet aka me 8D-

BEAT DAT

annoyinglad

Quote from: XtheHedgehog on August 24, 2009, 04:49:31 AM
lol i can cook and sew 8D i also babysit O_o, i also do most of the chores so like i know stuff girls normaly do -you just saw the manlyest man on the planet aka me 8D-

BEAT DAT

Well, yeah, babysitting is typically a given these days... I babysit almost 24/7 because my dad works almost all the time and my mom isn't around all that often... I'm seriously underpaid to watch my little brothers for that long...

xaio

I THINK  girl gamers are some of the most epic being on earth!!! mst ofmy friends in games, like stick arena, are girls, but about 2% of the girls that i meet on there are hentai-ish. so, yeah i find a problem with them, but otherwise, i play with MAINLY girls, and the website seems like at least 80% of it would be boys, but it's mostly girls...so, yeah...

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Princessofthechaosemerald

i beat my bro at sa2 8D thats cause i play it more often than he does. meh

girl gamers are not another being or anything liek that, just..another gamer, boys and girls are humans. just cause there is more boy gamers than girl gamers doesn't mean that there is a difference on how they play, maybe one plays more than the other..bleh.. im not the wimpy girl who cares about how she looks (i mean you dont wanna look HORRIBLE just look normal) i am the bitch/spazz who spends her time doing shit and crap that matters..meh..(BACK ON TOPIC) the point is, that., yeah thanks but we are just another gamer in this world.

Milow

Rofl thanks?

But it's not.
Young
Old
Male
Female

i agree with you
i'm working on a sig

Kayla

thank you for saluting me:D in fact i am a girl and  i  do love all kinds of games like grand theft auto and stuff  ME LIEKY GAMES TAT HAVE VIOLEWNCE:D

Hakudamashi

All the female gamers I've met are total b*tches
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shalter x

Quote from: loh99 on October 02, 2009, 08:02:52 PM
I'm out of this

If u out from this . why did u post here then ? >_>

Sig made by me :D .

Sonic360

HOWEVER!

I agree +1 karma

darkness shadow

saying "girls don't play games" is just stereotyping, something to be left to the media, in reality, there is no "stereotypical" way for a person to behave, as long as the law isn't broken
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

117EWAN

heck like 93% of the girls i know play games

Ulala

Hi Im a new member of sonic zone forum  ;)
Im a girl and I love playing video games .. for me the girls are great as playing video games ..  :D

jkid101094

Every woman on the internet is a man. >:U

Quote from: Rules of the InternetRule #30: There are no girls on the internet.

:P

Quote from: Rules of the InternetRule #28: Always question a person's gender - just incase it's really a man.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

runegames

i think they are preety cool

Sonic360

Quote from: Ulala on March 24, 2010, 02:10:18 AM
Hi Im a new member of sonic zone forum  ;)
Im a girl and I love playing video games .. for me the girls are great as playing video games ..  :D
fawk, the girls are stacking up on us...they haz a long way to go tho :P

Claws

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 23, 2009, 02:33:27 PM

you're speaking like only one person on the whole forum can sew and cook...
i actually at our's :
Cook (you should taste my farfalle!)
sew clothes that are ripped
mop the floors
clean all around the house (yea even the toilets)
do the laundry and iron it
clean up after my little bro
and find time to keep up with school, forums, games and ballroom dancing.

still i can't hang on to a girl for more then 6 months, anyone got suggestions?

btw back on topic:
girl gamers do exist, just they usually have a different choice of gaming or grinding locations.
this way you'll see that only 5% of the gaming girls will play shooters like halo or COD MW2
however 50% likes RPG's like WOW and Maplestory
75% of the gamergirls attach value to the characters in a game being cute.
60% of the gamergirls attach value to people around you helping you
16% of the girls in the world is a gamer.

also, inside a game, it is more likely to find a girl grinding on a place that isn't that creepy, then when you'll find her in a place where the monsters and ambiance is cute, cozy or nice.
that way, with as example, you won't find many girly-girls grinding in crimsonwood forest where odds are 50% of dying and tree's can attack out of nowhere. then for them to train in singapore, where the most creepy monster is a cute ghost of a sailor.

also, girls seem to attach a value to how the avatar in a girl looks. in games like perfect-world the girls very soon get equips that perhaps should be fitted into a playboy folder, however in maplestory a mage shows as much skin as a bowman (which almost always is just hands, face and feet if you dont have gloves, shoes or face equipments.) the most skin-showing equipment in the game is that of a thief and remember, this is fitted to a Chibi character. so it will not even show for 90%.

myths that gamer girls dont exist are FAKE
myths that gamer girls are ugly are as true as that you say évery girl in the world is ugly. beauty is relative to what you think is beautiful, so you can find a certain gamer girl very attractive while someone else thinks she's ugly.
myths that gamer girls will show their boobs are something made up on the /b forums.

conclusion...
female gamers are just girls playing games. you therefore should treat them as normal people.

ChaosShadow101

I don't really have a specific opinion on female gamers.I just see them as another person trying to enjoy a game as much as I enjoy mine. xP

sonicxxx

games are awesome. i think many girls are 2 "girly" , feels like i'm the only girl in the world who play games :(