About the Removal of the Roms

Started by eXtremeAzure, August 06, 2011, 12:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eXtremeAzure

Quote from: nicklai14 on August 21, 2011, 11:04:14 AM
I still hate that guy for reporting the site. Get my .22 cal, go over to hi house... gonna have some fuuun with the one who got rid of the games. lolz
:| Like I said before...OTHER ROM SITES.

FlashTheHedgehog123

I could care less about there not being any Roms, because Manic already said you can get them else where, and most people already have the Roms/games they want.
Hello!

Nahman Jayden

eXtremeAzure

I know the ROMs don't seem like much of a big deal, but even so. It was the trademark of the site, and now that it's gone...feels kinda empty in a way.

dracoattacker

Quote from: Manic X-Treme~1323 on September 06, 2011, 05:40:11 PM
I know the ROMs don't seem like much of a big deal, but even so. It was the trademark of the site, and now that it's gone...feels kinda empty in a way.

Indeed. It is a bit empty here. But still, you can chat with other people that play Sonic here, something I can't do at my school. XS

eXtremeAzure

Quote from: dracoattacker on September 06, 2011, 08:02:07 PM
Indeed. It is a bit empty here. But still, you can chat with other people that play Sonic here, something I can't do at my school. XS
I'm well aware of what I can do, dude. Lol.

The Forgotten Alex

Trolol, get the roms somewhere else

You know, we still have a forum and community...
People asked.

eXtremeAzure

Quote from: Miles The Hedgehawk on September 07, 2011, 10:13:04 AM
Trolol, get the roms somewhere else

You know, we still have a forum and community...
Yeah. It's not like John had to shut the entire thing down, which is good.

Juderter

as long as we can still get ROMS then im ok...
did someone say Thunderfury: Blessed Blade of the Windseeker?

sonicknuckles01

i don't see a problem on this TheBetaFox has did the right thing

Buffy26yrs

eXtremeAzure

Quote from: Buffy26yrs on September 26, 2011, 10:38:31 AM
I got my roms from other websites.
You and a lot of other people. But we're talking about sonic roms in general. =P

Juju

I am unaffected. But that is too bad about the whole Rom thing...  :)

~*~*Fairies control everything we do, we need to listen to the whispers of them in order to succeed. Those who fail did not listen to fairy*~*~ :)

Put this in your signature if you're a proud mom!!! :*

eXtremeAzure

Quote from: Juju on September 27, 2011, 09:45:38 AM
I am unaffected. But that is too bad about the whole Rom thing...  :)
Someone seems pretty happy.  ::)

zigazav

Quote from: FlashTheHedgehog123 on August 24, 2011, 06:17:22 AM
I could care less about there not being any Roms, because Manic already said you can get them else where, and most people already have the Roms/games they want.

True, but the hard to get a not broken copy of a rom "Sonic the Fighters" has now lost it's one surefire reliable location that is sure to not be a broken copy. Can someone please tell me of a site where it's not broken? I'm not asking for a direct link to the not broken copy, I just wanna know which site will have a fully working copy of it. Forgive me if I'm breaking the rules if I am. I'm just desperate for a working Sonic the Fighters rom, which is rare. If my old computer wasn't broken, I could get it from there.