A Debate on Pokemon RGN Abuse. Would You Consider it Cheating?

Started by jkid101094, October 14, 2011, 10:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Sonicfan223 on October 16, 2011, 07:39:04 PM
oh well when i beat a game without cheats it gets boring after a while so then i use cheat codes
I did that on Blue, too. But these days I can't start a new game without either possibly erasing legit once-in-a-lifetime event Pokemon or going through the arduous task of transferring them over to other games. And I only have one Gen 5 game, so I can't even do that for Black. That's why I started being against it. I don't mind hacking the game to Hell and back if I can reset the whole thing when I'm done. But if I'm stuck with it, I'm not going to cheat.

Jazz Nova

I sometimes cheat to get pokemon that are unavailable to me (like arceus) to use to complete certain events, like getting a legit Lv. 1 Dialga/Palkia/Giratina in HG, but otherwise, I don't cheat
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 16, 2011, 07:06:38 PM
Wait, is that for Diamond/Pearl/Platinum? Does the same thing work for Black and White?
It's mainly for those three, however, I'm not sure if there's anything for gen 5, yet. If there is, I can't find it. And I mostly only use AR for fun, not really to cheat. I use the walk through walls codes and Pokesavs just to screw around, but that's it. I use the Wild Pokemon modifier if I want a challenge catching a legendary.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 17, 2011, 07:04:51 AM
It's mainly for those three, however, I'm not sure if there's anything for gen 5, yet. If there is, I can't find it. And I mostly only use AR for fun, not really to cheat. I use the walk through walls codes and Pokesavs just to screw around, but that's it. I use the Wild Pokemon modifier if I want a challenge catching a legendary.

hey have u guys ever used power saves before on the wii because all it does it just unlocks shit doesnt do much though

jkid101094

Quote from: Sonicfan223 on October 18, 2011, 01:24:10 AM
hey have u guys ever used power saves before on the wii because all it does it just unlocks shit doesnt do much though
Power Saves is god awful.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

billyhatcher312