You Know When You Play MineCraft and Find a Large Vein of Diamond?

Started by jkid101094, December 07, 2011, 05:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Of course you don't, because it never happens. When I say large I mean like a 20x20 vein. That's how I felt just now.

Mom took me to Toys R Us to find a Barbie jeep for Savannah. I like going there to check out all the game related stuff. Pokemon cards, and plushies. Maybe some generic VG stuff. The works. Well I got bored and wandered away from mommy to look at the VG isle (praying for a Lilligant plush) and I almost came. The shelve was loaded with, not Pokemon, but Sonic stuff. And it wasn't the cheap stuff either. They had the Classic Sonic toys and plushies from Generations. A rack of Sonic comics, toys from the comics, Free Riders, Sega All-Stars Racing, Mortal Kombat (no lie), Street Fighter, Little Big Planet, Mario etc. I'm not used to seeing all that stuff so to me it was pretty damned amazing. Mommy wanted to put something on lay away for me but I couldn't decide so, alas, I got nothing. I might go back and take pictures. It's truley a sight to see. Maybe pic up the set of Classic figures or a Classic/Modern Sonic plush.

Some of the stuff I saw that caught my eye. As a VG nerd and collector these drove me nuts. If I could I'd buy everything on the shelves. D:

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HereAndThere

You tricked me >:C

I thought I would finally find out how I ran into those 24 diamonds...
Then I died, cause a SkeleBro shot me into the Lava that happened to be placed right next to me.
You can probably guess how hard I raged...

...Were there any Dragonball or Digimon toys?
Cause if there were, send me a couple, pwease?
I lost my miniature Metal Greymon when I was 10 and my Etemon hasn't been around for ages...
Plus my plastic Vegeta is halfbroken.
Really wish Toys R Us was located in walking distance from here right now...

jkid101094

Quote from: Jeexx on December 07, 2011, 06:19:54 PM
You tricked me >:C

I thought I would finally find out how I ran into those 24 diamonds...
Then I died, cause a SkeleBro shot me into the Lava that happened to be placed right next to me.
You can probably guess how hard I raged...

...Were there any Dragonball or Digimon toys?
Cause if there were, send me a couple, pwease?
I lost my miniature Metal Greymon when I was 10 and my Etemon hasn't been around for ages...
Plus my plastic Vegeta is halfbroken.
Really wish Toys R Us was located in walking distance from here right now...
I would if you'd be willing to pay the price plus shipping, but I didn't see any, sorry. D:

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HereAndThere

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 08, 2011, 05:40:23 AM
I would if you'd be willing to pay the price plus shipping, but I didn't see any, sorry. D:
Darn it...
Guess I'll have to get my Digital Monsters elsewhere then.

TailsLover2010

-No advertising in signature, please.

Supersonic196

The super pack is awkward.... But the generations figurines are amazing
DAT CLASSIC SONIC.

I just found five diamonds by observing an unloaded chunk and digging around it :3

fireflamesniper

i know a bunch of guys who play this in one of my classes and they know alot about it

Dracoslythe

Dat smile on my face when I found out that they brought Sonic toys back.
I'm more of a plushie person, though.  The only figures I have are Astro Boy and Protoman.  And the Ponies.

And they don't have a Lilligant plushie.  They only have like the super well known Pokemon.

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 24, 2011, 07:16:26 AM
And they don't have a Lilligant plushie.  They only have like the super well known Pokemon.
This haunts me everyday. ;~;

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 24, 2011, 07:16:26 AM
Dat smile on my face when I found out that they brought Sonic toys back.
I'm more of a plushie person, though.  The only figures I have are Astro Boy and Protoman.  And the Ponies.
I prefer them because most of the time Vannah can't break them. But the figures are still fun to flaunt. Hell, I still play with them on rare occasions. >.> <.<

Quote from: supersonic196 on December 12, 2011, 09:04:25 AM
The super pack is awkward.... But the generations figurines are amazing
DAT CLASSIC SONIC.
I like the pack with all the classic characters. Also, I hate how all the new figures have that crease or whatever in their tummy. :U

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 24, 2011, 11:21:10 AM
I like the pack with all the classic characters. Also, I hate how all the new figures have that crease or whatever in their tummy. :U
It's supposed to be a pivot point so they can awkwardly spin the entire top half of their body around.
It's really unnecessary.

xSalashawty

Damnit, I thought i hit the gold when I saw this at Big Lot for a good price.
One site said 16.99, another said 22.00, and I found it for about 6.00-15.00. x3

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

jkid101094

Quote from: xSalashawty on December 24, 2011, 11:40:52 AM
Damnit, I thought i hit the gold when I saw this at Big Lot for a good price.
One site said 16.99, another said 22.00, and I found it for about 6.00-15.00. x3
You DID hit gold. I just hit diamond. :3
*slapped*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 24, 2011, 11:46:28 AM
You DID hit gold. I just hit diamond. :3
*slapped*
Well, I didnt know the value of it until now. I wish I bought it, but my dad wouldve been like
'We're not here for that damnit!'

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.