Your Life Ambition?

Started by ChaosDazer, August 22, 2009, 01:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

annoyinglad

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on August 22, 2009, 03:23:08 AM
LOL, you mean like propose to them by playing "never gonna give you up" ?! XD

Not by playing it... By performing it... It would be awesome! But only if she understood the complexities and hilarities of internet memes...

Jordan teh Echidna

lol that would be good, and hopefully she would understand lol
Pesterchum = sirJayden

ChaosDazer

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on August 22, 2009, 03:16:56 AM
oh crap, a new one has been made up...GIRUGAMESH!!

on topic: can i haz teh boots first pleez?

No.

because they will probaly kill you, knowing how unpredictable anything I make is
witty sig caption

annoyinglad

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on August 22, 2009, 03:31:53 AM
lol that would be good, and hopefully she would understand lol

The problem with it is that almost no girls do understand it... The only girl I know of that understands internet memes is Draco.

Quote from: ChaosDazer on August 22, 2009, 03:36:06 AM
No.

because they will probaly kill you, knowing how unpredictable anything I make is

What about me?

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 03:10:22 AM
Blasphemy! Outdo Naka-sama!? That's almost as blasphemic as outdoing Miyamoto or Kojima!

I never actually said the words "outdo" I just said I could be the next Yuji Naka...it doesn't mean I would be better than him! Although, with my education I could be really good. :P

ChaosDazer

As I said, if you want a Death Wish

Two of my friends understand Internet Meme's, except they're boys XD

witty sig caption

annoyinglad

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on August 22, 2009, 03:41:30 AM
I never actually said the words "outdo" I just said I could be the next Yuji Naka...it doesn't mean I would be better than him! Although, with my education I could be really good. :P

Yes, but these days, the standards for being Yuji Naka are higher than they were back then, so compared to back then, it's outdoing him...  :P

Quote from: ChaosDazer on August 22, 2009, 03:41:39 AM
As I said, if you want a Death Wish

Two of my friends understand Internet Meme's, except they're boys XD

Me no die plz...

Proto_Blaze

i want to get married before im 21... thats my reachable one.... shouldnt be that hard....

annoyinglad

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on August 22, 2009, 03:43:47 AM
i want to get married before im 21... thats my reachable one.... shouldnt be that hard....

Oooh, and you could propose via a Tails Doll story! Lol, sorry, that's all I really know you for... Tails Doll stories...

Proto_Blaze

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 03:46:23 AM
Oooh, and you could propose via a Tails Doll story! Lol, sorry, that's all I really know you for... Tails Doll stories...

yea if someone would reply to my topic id post another story... but i cant cause it woud count as double posting... on a side note a grl i know just called me and asked me to go to the mall with her... XD lol

annoyinglad

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on August 22, 2009, 06:49:47 AM
yea if someone would reply to my topic id post another story... but i cant cause it woud count as double posting... on a side note a grl i know just called me and asked me to go to the mall with her... XD lol

1. Isn't it kinda... old? Wouldn't we get in trouble for bumping?

2. Cool, have fun with that.

Proto_Blaze

no you wouldnt... a topic can live forever as long as it isnt spam.... lol... but yea i guess i should let it die

ChaosDazer

Isn't spam if you bump it with something worthwhile.
witty sig caption

Dracoslythe

rofls, I could go bump the topic for you.
But that would give people the impression that I don't think I need to follow the rules.  >.>

Reachable - Just finish school and get a good job, and live my life well.  Have a family (two kids yep C:) and then when I retire, I wanna be like my grapndparents on my mother's side when they retired:  flippng amazing.  Travelling, and all this other stuff.  They're amazing.  <3

Out of reach - Become a NASA astronaut.  I can't because of my diabetes.  *crosses fingers for a cure or at least a chance for a pancreas implant*
I've been in love with Astronomy since before I started school.  Every other 4-5-6 year old girl wanted to be Amanda Bynes or Christina Agulera (actresses or singers).  I wanted to be Neil Armstrong and fly to the moon.  xD

blazerh44

Realistic: Actor, Musician, Animator

Out-of-reach: Discover a way to insert superpowers in the genetic buildup of humans (D.N.A.)