What do you think is the longest video game ending?

Started by HereAndThere, October 25, 2009, 07:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereAndThere

I say Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots has got the longest game ending.

I beat Liquid/Ocelot and after that i waited for the credits, but the the epilouge showed itself.
I waited for 30 minutes and after that finally came the "credits", but then i got to know that those werent the real credits.
After those scrolled down started another cutscene with Snake and Big Boss talking for 30-45 minutes!
So when i beated the game at 19:35 it ended at 20:50!
OVER 1 HOUR OF CUTSCENES AND CREDITS!!!!!!

maksim123456

I have to go with God of War 3. Why? Well lets accept some facts,i goed to beat the labyrinth. Took 30 minutes because its hard even on the easy setting.Goed to rescue Pandora witch took arround 3 minutes more witch makes 33 minutes. Goed to destroy the 3 judges that took arround 5 minutes witch makes 38. Goed back to Pandora that took 2 minutes witch makes 40. Goed to the flame of Olympus and crank the crack that took 1 minute and you know that its 41 minutes. And then fight Zeus took me arround 20 minutes to beat him witch makes 1 hour and 1 minute. Zeus dissapears,i go to some kind of garden and then start fighting Zeus. And later Gaia appears...Gaia gets mad,Me and Zeus fall to Gaia's inside stuff,go to destroy her heart and then Zeus shows up. Kill him again that took arround 35 minutes witch now makes 1 hour and 36 minutes. I go see Zeus dead and then later BAM! Zeus is still alive and he teleports me to half hell half real life. I go to see my family,forgive my self,swim into a blood pool,find pandora,open pandoras box just for 13 god d*mn minutes!! Witch makes 1 hour and 49 minutes...I go finish Zeus off,make the screen fully red with blood all over...And then destroy him...took 11 minutes.. 2 hours...after that the ending witch is 15 minutes... 2 hours and 15 minutes...Watch the Holy S**t huge a** ending...Witch is 30 minutes.... 2 hours and 45...And then the real small ending witch is 1 minute...All:2 hours and 46 minutes...Long a** game...

TranceRaver83

Quote from: jeexx on October 25, 2009, 07:17:00 PM
I say Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots has got the longest game ending.

I beat Liquid/Ocelot and after that i waited for the credits, but the the epilouge showed itself.
I waited for 30 minutes and after that finally came the "credits", but then i got to know that those werent the real credits.
After those scrolled down started another cutscene with Snake and Big Boss talking for 30-45 minutes!
So when i beated the game at 19:35 it ended at 20:50!
OVER 1 HOUR OF CUTSCENES AND CREDITS!!!!!!
This.  The whole game was basicly an interactive movie.  Great game, though.

xaio

outta my game experience, i say fossil fighters, YOU CAN'T SKIP THE DAMN CREDITS >___> AND THEY TAKE LIKE......5 MINUTES AND I HATE THAT, AND IT'S NOT INTERACTIVE AT THE END LIKE pokemon ranger (yer the original one, you could touch the screen and an orb would push around the words)  but still, it ggot so annoying when i went to the time machine, i would leave the DS so it would finish

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!