PS3
24 (24%)
Hard to choose
20 (20%)
Don't like any of them
3 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Gilly

My favorite is Xbox 360 but that's only because I haven't really played much of PS3.
When I did, I liked my 360 more still  :P

Andrew

I voted for Xbox 360. I was hoping for a PsWii60 option but you know.  I'm allowed to have an opinion between the Xbox 360 and the Ps3 because I have both. I don't know enough about the Wii system.  All i know is it doesn't look cool like the ps3 and xbox 360 do.
When I see the rage is building and I know there is no stopping me from changing into what is almost pure.  I try to rationalize what this is all for.

Luma

i chose  the wii  because it has some really good games from sonic, sonic and the secret rings is ok, but they also have sega superstar tennis, and you can play all the gamecube sonic games on the wii, which means you can play sonic R, sonic the hedgehog 1, 2 ,3  etc  all classics and even more on the wii, which makes it perfect for me :P

Takama94

Well i think the 360 is the winner mainly because of the long list of great games, Xbox Live and 360 gamepad is probably one of my favorite of all time.

Spex1992

I voted for the 360. I have both a Wii and a 360, and I personally think the 360 is better by a landslide. Of course, the Wii is great too.

If you need help, please leave me a PM

Luma

Except for the Sonic games, I really don't find any fun games on the Xbox 360, I was going to buy one since i never bothered because of the fat controller  :P but then I figured I might aswell wait for the newest Xbox console, It's really not bad, just not my style I guess.

Enith

It would be hard to choose. I want the PS3 for the Ratchet and clank game, but I also want the wii for Brawl!
No one will know the true power of The Rage Pig....

Luma

Then you should vote for the wii, Ratchet and Clank is by far not as good as Super Smash Bros Brawl.

tobi

the only reason Iam buying a wii is for brawl ;D and no more heroes ::)

Luma

Yeah, great games, especially Brawl, Once you get it let's trade friend codes. :P

tobi

SONiC

SONiC Is Stuck In Sonic 3,To Save Him,go play Sonic 3!

Luma

Why? Do you like the games, or the controls? I really like Sega Superstars Tennis, It's a pretty hard game but not the kind of hard that makes you smash down your controller and be a tard for the rest of the day, lol.

Andrew

Which ever one you prefer is going to be based on what you demand from your games.  If you're into more poofy fluffy smootchy games with slight hints of what could be considered violence then wii is for you. If you're more into high density graphics and extreme game play with the kind of content that would make a christian cry then PS3 and Xbox 360 is more for you.  You can also play foofy puffy nutter butter softy nuffle puffin fluffer games on the PS3 and 360 giving you a wider range than the wii gives you.  Yeah there are a few games that aren't fiffle piffy niffer poofy fluffer games but not many.  Seriously most of the games on wii would make a teddy bear puking a rainbow look like it deserves an Adult rating.  Games don't have to be violent to be fun. It just happens that the only games i find fun are violent. Please enjoy this picture...if it shows up...john...pff

When I see the rage is building and I know there is no stopping me from changing into what is almost pure.  I try to rationalize what this is all for.

Luma

Yes that's pretty much it but you also have to think about the Wii-mote, Currently many games are being developed to be played with the Wii-mote so considering which console is better also relies on the controller.