SmashFinale

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on September 12, 2011, 12:24:26 PM
that was already posted...
Since when? I hadn't seen it.
Quote from: The Lovely Kyo~ on September 13, 2011, 04:45:39 AM
Freiza sounds weird, but other than that this looks awesome. :3

"A childish move!" *stands there* "Wha-? *gets owned*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

nvm what i said jkid

it looks like it does play more like UNS2. guess i need to play the dmeo to truly get a feel on the game

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Huh... it went to split screen and back to fullscreen like in The Warriors... cool

jkid101094

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsTik6ayMfw&feature=watch_response

Also this.

God, you kids missed about 30,000 trailers.

I am currently jizzing my pants. I might just get this instead of Sonic Generations.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: Kenotsu on September 12, 2011, 12:04:16 PM
Hey guys...

CHARACTER CREATOR!
Nonononononononononononononononononononononono...I just noticed...NO FEMALE GENDER OPTION. FFFU-

The real deal better have more features. ._.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

My hype for this game just died and burned in a pit...

QuoteIts been confirmed on the facebook page that you will not be able to make female characters.

..please say it isn't so?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 15, 2011, 01:54:13 AM
I might just get this instead of Sonic Generations.
D:

It's not like it's been 17 years since we've had good 2d platforming in a sonic console game or anything...

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on September 27, 2011, 06:08:26 PM
D:

It's not like it's been 17 years since we've had good 2d platforming in a sonic console game or anything...
I can hardly stand retro Sonic games. I'm more excited to play the Modern stages.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 27, 2011, 05:52:21 PM
My hype for this game just died and burned in a pit...

..please say it isn't so?
Wow.. what a retarded reason to lose hype.

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana~ on September 27, 2011, 06:16:43 PM
Wow.. what a retarded reason to lose hype.
I love you too...

That's the main thing I was going for, Tana. You're talking to the kid who bought Diddy Kong Racing DS on a whim because he heard it had a track editor. I LOVE things like this and you have no idea how excited I was to get to use it, but since the thing is so limited (you can't make other races either, apparently) everything I wanted to do was just shot down. They talked about a great character creation system and fed us mix and match pieces of the current characters. Also, after watching for a bit I noticed there's no real indication of exactly where you're at on the color slider (numbers are nice) and once again, it's not nearly as expansive as SC4's.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.