Crash Bandicoot Fanz

Started by Donic, August 29, 2008, 02:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reaver77

I loved it as a child and still love it today.
I bought 1, 2, and 3 off of the Playstation Network on my PS3 and can play them whenever I want now. Needless to say I spend a lot of time playing Crash Bandicoot.

Hakudamashi

I lost all my Crash games for bieng clumsy(plz don't ask)I\He was awesome and they should put him back as Sony's mascot!
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

skykid10

i got every crash game know to man :)

Hakudamashi

I wanted him to be in Smash Bros.....but what would his attacks be?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Shadyanimal

i love crash bandicoot =] i like the battle one best racing second and adventure ones last

Tailsfan278

crash bandicoot... wow that's an old name, but familiar face. when i was younger i loved it but now it's sorta getting pointless.

nkansah1

i loved crash bandicoot games especially crash bash but when naughty dog sold the company to the other one i forgot the name i stop playing it as i used to but i will never stop playing crash bandicoot for eva!

Post Merge: January 18, 2009, 05:29:30 PM

Quote from: windlessusher on January 04, 2009, 08:51:50 AM
I wanted him to be in Smash Bros.....but what would his attacks be?

probably for his attacks are various spins and for a special he can summon the mask to become invincible and his attacks get 10x stronger lol

Post Merge: January 18, 2009, 05:30:09 PM

Quote from: Barblade2 on September 14, 2008, 02:50:07 PM
i had this one bad ass crash game for my god 'ole game boy but my mom broke it :'(
xD how did she break it

SonicMarioMJ

Know Your ABCs

I only like them from Crash 1 to Crash: Wrath of Cortex, the rest have been a huge disappointment :( But I will always love Crash :D I still have my Crash figures above my bed!
_.-'-~...:D"Which secret plan? Why, the one THAT IS A SECRET!" XD Robotnik on "The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog":D...~-'-._

SuperBrawl10

Quote from: ChaosBlack187 on September 01, 2008, 07:29:53 AM
im standing up!!! i love crash bandicoot...the best ones were on the ps1
The best one in my opinion is Wrath of Cortex. The levels were fun to play. Exept the underwater levels.

Know Your ABCs

Quote from: Reaver77 on September 24, 2008, 09:29:27 AM
I loved it as a child and still love it today.
I bought 1, 2, and 3 off of the Playstation Network on my PS3 and can play them whenever I want now. Needless to say I spend a lot of time playing Crash Bandicoot.

Do you live in America? Because Crash 2 isn't avaliable in Scotland yet :( Crash 1, 3 and Team Racing is though...
_.-'-~...:D"Which secret plan? Why, the one THAT IS A SECRET!" XD Robotnik on "The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog":D...~-'-._

carocca1

i have play all the crash game for the playstation 1 there are so f"cking good games all of theme
how do i put an image here ????

HereAndThere

crash is in the top 5 five but sonic is NUMBER one (mario is waiting to get up a the losers one thousand million place XD)

carocca1

Quote from: jeexx on April 18, 2009, 06:34:47 PM
crash is in the top 5 five but sonic is NUMBER one (mario is waiting to get up a the losers one thousand million place XD)
XD i think that all inhere prefer the sonic games
how do i put an image here ????