Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Started by TheGameNinja, February 25, 2012, 02:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

When did Pokemon become YGO?

We don't want you here :c
This is the first time I can actually say that I HATE the professor's design.  He looks high as fuck, too.  Those eyes >.<

The trainers are cute :3  I like the boy's design more, though.
And that rival <333

TheGameNinja

Hakudamashi

Seems like some pretty drastic changes for only a 2 year time skip...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

this is why i stopped playing pokemon. it's just too damn much!

SuperSonic23

I know this is a stupid question to ask, but are the Kyurems catch-a-ble, if you know what I mean?
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

jkid101094

Quote from: SuperSonic14 on April 15, 2012, 06:45:43 AM
I know this is a stupid question to ask, but are the Kyurems catch-a-ble, if you know what I mean?
Most likely it's like the Giratina situation in Platinum.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 15, 2012, 06:47:38 AM
Most likely it's like the Giratina situation in Platinum.

Which is...? (I don't own Platinum. I have Emerald and Diamond.)

jkid101094

Quote from: SuperSonic14 on April 15, 2012, 06:53:50 AM
Which is...? (I don't own Platinum. I have Emerald and Diamond.)
You can catch him then change his form in game.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 15, 2012, 07:24:43 AM
Quote from: SmashFinale on April 14, 2012, 01:38:29 PM

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 14, 2012, 01:38:29 PM
This is also the reason I stopped playing Yu-Gi-Oh

The rules used to be soo simple and fun for all, but then competitive spirit took place...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 15, 2012, 07:52:36 AM
What's too much?
I dunno about SmashFinale, but to me "too much" is the whole "nature of a PKMN" thing, how the same PKMN can have different abilities, that thin line between which PKMN can learn which move naturally or with TM, how instead of status effects lasting for 5 turns, they now last with respect to how tough the opposing PKMN is, berries, battle items, unforgettable HM moves that take up a move spot that I may or may not need which brings back my whole "thin line between which PKMN can learn which move naturally or with TM" thing, evolution conditions outside of just leveling up, poffins, attack priorities when both PKMN have the same speed stats

I could go on...

But no, it doesn't mean I hate PKMN now, it's just a little more technical than I would like it to be...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on April 15, 2012, 08:01:18 AM
I dunno about SmashFinale, but to me "too much" is the whole "nature of a PKMN" thing, how the same PKMN can have different abilities, that thin line between which PKMN can learn which move naturally or with TM, how instead of status effects lasting for 5 turns, they now last with respect to how tough the opposing PKMN is, berries, battle items, unforgettable HM moves that take up a move spot that I may or may not need which brings back my whole "thin line between which PKMN can learn which move naturally or with TM" thing, evolution conditions outside of just leveling up, poffins, attack priorities when both PKMN have the same speed stats

I could go on...

But no, it doesn't mean I hate PKMN now, it's just a little more technical than I would like it to be...
This entire argument is silly.

how the same PKMN can have different abilities, that thin line between which PKMN can learn which move naturally or with TM
That just makes them more unique. Who the hell would want to play if every Pokemon was the same?

how instead of status effects lasting for 5 turns, they now last with respect to how tough the opposing PKMN is,
No they don't. Sleep can end anywhere from 0 to 5 turns, regardless of the Pokemon and there aren't too many more that heal naturally anyway.

unforgettable HM moves that take up a move spot that I may or may not need which brings back my whole "thin line between which PKMN can learn which move naturally or with TM" thing,
That's why we have HM slaves and the move deleter.

evolution conditions outside of just leveling up,
These have been in the series since gen 1. Gloom evolves into Vileplume with a Leaf Stone. Graveler evolves into Golem via trading. I can see how you would be annoyed if you played the game without looking things up but hardly anyone does that anymore.

attack priorities when both PKMN have the same speed stats
Quick attack has always gone first, silly.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 15, 2012, 07:24:43 AM

oicnow. Wouldn't that be kind of lame? But, what if you could catch Zekrom, Reshiram, and Black/White Kyurem? Plus the other legendaries. So cool!

TheGameNinja

You might be able to change Kyurem between its normal form and its Black and White forms whenever you want.

Like jkid said, you could do that with Giratina in Platinum. As well as Shaymin and Deoxys.