tomb raider fans

Started by htid56, September 01, 2008, 12:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

htid56

what do ya all wanna see for the new tomb raider game  also whats was ya fave game in the series
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

!shadow!

im not really a tomb raider fan but ive played it before its like prince of persia

htid56

Quote from: !shadow! on September 01, 2008, 01:03:25 AM
im not really a tomb raider fan but ive played it before its like prince of persia

i love tomb raider but still love sonic more

hypershadow09

i played a tomb raider game before i hate those games ps it was a pc versoin when i played it when i hated pc games now i love more i try a tomb raider game now see if i like it or not.

Sig made by A-lad

htid56

Quote from: hypershadow09 on September 01, 2008, 10:59:58 AM
i played a tomb raider game before i hate those games ps it was a pc versoin when i played it when i hated pc games now i love more i try a tomb raider game now see if i like it or not.

you should try it there fun

hypershadow09

i hated it in 1st grade and 2nd

Sig made by A-lad

htid56

Luma

I'm not sure which Tomb Raider it was but it's pretty old but there used to be this level where u went to a huge manor and this dumb old butler would slowly follow you wherever you went, so i always locked him up in the fridge i spent hours laughing at him or hoping he'd freeze to death :P

htid56

Quote from: AkatsukiSonic on September 10, 2008, 05:30:32 PM
I'm not sure which Tomb Raider it was but it's pretty old but there used to be this level where u went to a huge manor and this dumb old butler would slowly follow you wherever you went, so i always locked him up in the fridge i spent hours laughing at him or hoping he'd freeze to death :P

you had a butler in tomb raider 2 & 3

TheUlimateLifeForm

nkansah1

i've loved tomb raider ever since the first one i've beat them all but it's sad in underworld lara shoots her mother and also in tomb raider chronicles when they think she got killed the stories were fun to play as they said em

SonicMarioMJ

yeehaw that would eb awesom

Know Your ABCs

I LOVE Tomb Raider, more than Sonic actually :O However, I was dissapointed with the Underworld Wii verison, I'll just get the PS3 one soon. My favourite has to be between Legend and Anniversary. God, I just love it and I hope they release a new game!
_.-'-~...:D"Which secret plan? Why, the one THAT IS A SECRET!" XD Robotnik on "The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog":D...~-'-._