Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by jkid101094, January 05, 2013, 12:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

Honestly, reading about how Breeding has been streamlined and how Super Training works have me interested in trying to put together a worthwhile team for once. I'll probably get on that after I beat the game.

jkid101094

I've been doing lots of things, one of which being shiny hunting. I caught a shiny Poliwhirl today while Chain Fishing and I think I might evolve it in to Poliwrath and save my King's Rock for Slowking.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

And then trade me that Slowking for mah Pokedex.

I've been breeding, and trading these days. My Pokedex is filling up quite nicely. And it's easier than you'd think to train a worthwhile team.
The problem I have however is making smart decisions during battles like who to send out first, and "Should I use Fire Spin for continual damage? Or Fire Blast and hope it kills?".
And this online community has made me hate Paralysis with a firey passion @_@
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on October 29, 2013, 04:05:22 AM
The problem I have however is making smart decisions during battles like who to send out first, and "Should I use Fire Spin for continual damage? Or Fire Blast and hope it kills?".
That's an easy one. You should never use either. Fireblast misses too often and Fire Spin has so many better options, like Will O Wisp, for example.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 29, 2013, 11:04:35 AM
That's an easy one. You should never use either. Fireblast misses too often and Fire Spin has so many better options, like Will O Wisp, for example.
...obviously...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay