Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by jkid101094, January 05, 2013, 12:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: Erik Larsen on April 18, 2013, 11:10:10 AM
DAMN that is cool but i doubt its going to be on the 3DS just the stupid DS system it would be awesome to play the game with 3D graphics :D
The DS was stupid? If the DS was stupid then why would Nintendo make the DS Lite, the DSi, and then the 3DS?
And Pokemon X/Y is coming out on the 3DS.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: LeaflameSD64 on April 18, 2013, 11:33:53 AM
The DS was stupid? If the DS was stupid then why would Nintendo make the DS Lite, the DSi, and then the 3DS?
And Pokemon X/Y is coming out on the 3DS.
Didn't stop Sony from making 3 PSPs...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Erik Larsen on April 18, 2013, 11:10:10 AM
DAMN that is cool but i doubt its going to be on the 3DS just the stupid DS system it would be awesome to play the game with 3D graphics :D

They are on the 3DS. Have you read any of this topic?

billyhatcher312

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 18, 2013, 11:39:57 AM
They are on the 3DS. Have you read any of this topic?

oh i didnt read the whole topic my bad

jkid101094

Quote from: Serebii"The episode of Japanese variety show, Pokémon Smash, due to air on May 19th is said to be a massive Pokémon X & Y special featuring Junichi Masuda with lots of information promised. It is likely that this information will be revealed in CoroCoro, which is due for release in Japan on Wednesday, so we could have it any time between now and then, so keep checking back."

Post Merge: May 11, 2013, 05:48:44 AM

http://puu.sh/2RfcO.jpg
http://puu.sh/2RfdZ.jpg

Quote from: Serebii"The first details of CoroCoro appears to have come out. Though currently unconfirmed, it looks too legit to be fake. We're currently investigating and translating so keep checking. With special thanks to my friend Gin for translation. First, the Pokémon on the far right is called Gogoat (ã,´ãƒ¼ã,´ãƒ¼ãƒˆ literally Gohgohto) and is the Riding Pokémon. It's Grass-type, 1.7m and 91.0kg. You can actually ride this Pokémon in the field. It can learn Horn Leech
The lizard is called Elikiteru (ã,¨ãƒªã,­ãƒ†ãƒ«) and is a Electric/Normal-type. It is the Generation Pokémon and is 0.5m and 6.0kg. It has a new move called Parabola Charge which heals the user while damaging opponents. It uses solar rays to generate electricityP
The bird is called Yayakoma (ヤヤã,³ãƒž) and is the Japanese Robin Pokémon. It is Normal/Flying, 0.3m and 1.7kg. It announces itself with a beautiful voice. It can use the move Nitro Charge
The panda is called Yancham ( ヤンチャム) and is the Naughty Pokémon. It is Fighting-type, 0.6m and 8.0kg. It has a new move called Parting Remark
There appears to be more including the game's boxarts, and the Pokédex, as well as the region map but it's not completely visible. We'll bring more as it comes so be sure to keep checking. It also promises more information on Gogoat on a later page.
Edit: The game is set in the Karos Region which appears to be based on France. You can customise your trainer slightly with hair colour and skin shade. Main city is Miare City which is where it is seen to ride Gogoat
Edit @ 15:22: We have the cover and it shows that these four Pokémon may be the only new ones in it. It also shows the boxart"

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

So, Fairy Type
I wonder what it's weak to... Dark and ghost types maybe?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

It's weak to Poison and Fighting but resistant to Ice.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Serebii.netPokémon X & Y - Download Card & File Size

It has been announced that the games Pokémon X & Y will both be distributed via a special download card in various retail stores across Japan in addition to the standard release as both cartridges and directly on the eShop. This follows on from various previous games on the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. However, these download cards have confirmed how much space is required on the SD card in order to play it. You need to have at least 1.7GB, approximately 14,000 blocks, of space on your SD card to download the game. It's also confirmed that you'll be unable to have two games communicate on the same system should both be downloaded

Bolded for emphasis. I don't like downloading games when there's a physical release, but that is an awesome feature.

I'm a dummy. This is something you should know if you're planning on getting the downloadable version though.

jkid101094

You'll be unable. Here's hoping for Pokemon Box 2.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

...oh

can't believe I misread that. Just hopeful I guess. Oh well.

TheGameNinja

BUMP

We're less than a month away! Also, since it hasn't been mentioned here before: X and Y probably refer to the axes of a 3D plane. X and Y are length and width and Pokemon Z is inevitable because Z is the third axis, depth.

SmashFinale

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 17, 2013, 09:40:34 AM
BUMP

We're less than a month away! Also, since it hasn't been mentioned here before: X and Y probably refer to the axes of a 3D plane. X and Y are length and width and Pokemon Z is inevitable because Z is the third axis, depth.
Did we really not talk about the third axis here? Must have been a different forum then....

jkid101094

Hey, remember when everyone correctly predicted the release of Pokemon Grey because it was so obvio-Oh, wait...

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 24, 2013, 08:34:07 PM
Hey, remember when everyone correctly predicted the release of Pokemon Grey because it was so obvio-Oh, wait...
Man, I just wanted Touko/White/Hilda in a third game with a new outfit. But then we got Rosa instead...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay