Super Luigi U

Started by Ye Olde Swagfag, June 03, 2013, 08:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: Destructoid "Weegee's my homeboy! More New Super Luigi U footage"Luigi propaganda is the kind of propaganda I can stand behind. Down with Big Brother! Green ain't so mean! Weegee is legion! Weegee is many!

Nintendo has uploaded a new trailer for the NSMBU expansion New Super Luigi U, which showcases more levels and gimmicks for Luigi, Bucken-Berry, Ala-Gold, and the invincible Nabbit to power through. Just as a refresher, all 82 of NSMBU's levels have been drastically altered, you now have only 100 seconds to clear a stage, and Luigi can jump higher and slide further than his brother.

The Japanese will get their Luigi U fix on eShop on June 19 and at retail on July 13. Americans can download the game on June 20 or purchase in-store on August 25, while Europeans can download it on June 20 or snag the box on July 26. Remember, the DLC version will require that you own a copy of NSMBU.

http://www.destructoid.com/weegee-s-my-homeboy-more-new-super-luigi-u-footage-254993.phtml

Super Sonic Boom

So is this paid DLC or included within the game. I am aware a boxed version of this is suppose to come out later this year (maybe?).

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Chris Silvano on June 03, 2013, 02:27:19 PM
So is this paid DLC or included within the game. I am aware a boxed version of this is suppose to come out later this year (maybe?).

paid DLC.
Retail Version being a Standalone Expansion, w/o the other Mario U content.

Hakudamashi

Is a retail version necessary?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on June 03, 2013, 04:10:28 PM
Is a retail version necessary?

Yes.
Its either DLC for New Super Mario Brothers U or a Standalone Game if its on Disc.

Hakudamashi

I was just about to say that could've just made it DL only, but I just realised I would've spiraled down a path where there would be no recovery...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on June 03, 2013, 04:48:43 PM
Yes.
Its either DLC for New Super Mario Brothers U or a Standalone Game if its on Disc.
I want the standalone version just to say I own it.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.