Metal Gear Solid

Started by Kristomaster, March 27, 2009, 08:56:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristomaster

Metal Gear Solid has to be one of the best game series ever. It has an exciting storyline in every game, excellent gameplay and totally breath-taking. All Metal Gear Solid fans reply :D
What do you think about MGS?
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

SonicFan47

EPIC!
MGS is one of the few games where they could make a movie from a game by just changing a few words.
The others of that catagory in my mind are the Halo Games, The Zelda Games, and the Metroid Prime Series.
But anyway...
Snake rocks! It's sad that he gets old people problems in MGS4.
Awsome game series. Good send off for Snake, Guns of the Patriots was.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Hakudamashi

Hated it

sorry,I don't do stealth games :P
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Kristomaster

Quote from: SonicFan47 on March 27, 2009, 04:59:00 PM
EPIC!
MGS is one of the few games where they could make a movie from a game by just changing a few words.
The others of that catagory in my mind are the Halo Games, The Zelda Games, and the Metroid Prime Series.
But anyway...
Snake rocks! It's sad that he gets old people problems in MGS4.
Awsome game series. Good send off for Snake, Guns of the Patriots was.

Yeah, sad that the serie ended. Love the zelda games too :)

Quote from: windlessusher on March 27, 2009, 06:49:25 PM
Hated it

Hehe... I didn't do it either but I kinda forced myselves to like it. Like the first Metal Gear Solid game took me like a 1000 times to get through. And I liked Stealth even better when I got to play as Snake in a movie some friends of mine made :D
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Aorokusho

Quote from: windlessusher on March 27, 2009, 06:49:25 PM
Hated it

Really, aw.... I mean the story line is really exciting and deep. Also the gameplay is pretty good for just a stealth game.

carocca1

Quote from: Kristomaster on March 28, 2009, 10:20:42 PM
Yeah, sad that the serie ended. Love the zelda games too :)

Hehe... I didn't do it either but I kinda forced myselves to like it. Like the first Metal Gear Solid game took me like a 1000 times to get through. And I liked Stealth even better when I got to play as Snake in a movie some friends of mine made :D
the first time i play mgs for psn the game took me like a year(overreacting) but a friend could see all the stuff in that game (whit me of course) and the game is so f@cking complicated have like 10000000 thing to see and do, you can even take pictures of ghosts (OMG) +1 for Kristomaster
how do i put an image here ????

Dark Tails

Beat one and two and own them, played part of three, havnt tried four

great game

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

redlink32

i have it for the ps1 and im new at this game how do i pass the psyic get who keeps saying he know all my moves
Don't judge me from my age and how i look or act.  Judge me on how i post or make post

ChaosMaster

I own the 2 NES originals, the ps1 game, the re-make GC game, the 2 ps2 ones and the "special editions" of them, and the one for ps3. I've played them all, beaten them, got all the secrets, easter eggs, etc., and loved it all completely! My third favorite series!  ;D

Sig made by ShadowsofSilver

Visit me on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSnake753

redlink32

i wish i can get the next one my friend said i would not understand the storyline till i beat the first one
Don't judge me from my age and how i look or act.  Judge me on how i post or make post

robertb100

i love it and i got all of my friends playing it