How Do You Like Xbox360's Graphics?

Started by ShadowRulz, March 28, 2009, 10:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowRulz

Elija2

Why? Well, because the graphics are great. Not quite as capable as PS3's graphics, but still great. The 360's graphics are also more stable than the PS3's. The GRAPHICS, not the hardware itself. You can't call the 360 stable when it has RRoD, but the graphics are pretty stable (not many framerate issues and stuff).

Hakudamashi

its not nice to just assume we like it :P
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowinhell2269

360's graphics rock especially in sonic 06

Super Empra

Quote from: Elija2 on March 28, 2009, 10:44:13 AM
Why? Well, because the graphics are great. Not quite as capable as PS3's graphics, but still great. The 360's graphics are also more stable than the PS3's. The GRAPHICS, not the hardware itself. You can't call the 360 stable when it has RRoD, but the graphics are pretty stable (not many framerate issues and stuff).

PS3 doesn't have framerate issues. People say SU on PS3 has worser framerate issues than 360 but that isn't true.
The 360 version runs at 30-45FPS. The PS3 version runs at 30-60FPS. The PS3 version actually runs at a higher framerate but that means the framerate drops are more visible on PS3 than they are on 360.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Princessofthechaosemerald

i love the graphics
its crystal clear i can actualy like to play the 3D games like....sonic uleashed
now i cant say they are PERFECT because i like the wii graphics too, ssbb i played it at gamestop and i was like......HALYLOOYA for that particular reson...o.o

shadowinhell2269

Quote from: Elana-The-hedgehog on April 04, 2009, 05:29:43 AM
i love the graphics
its crystal clear i can actualy like to play the 3D games like....sonic uleashed
now i cant say they are PERFECT because i like the wii graphics too, ssbb i played it at gamestop and i was like......HALYLOOYA for that particular reson...o.o

The wii graphics are only slightly similar to gamecube

Super Empra

Quote from: shadowinhell2269 on April 04, 2009, 05:44:33 AM
The wii graphics are only slightly similar to gamecube

Actually there quite a lot better than a GCNs. And a awesome game called The Conduit proves that.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

shadowinhell2269

Quote from: Super Empra on April 04, 2009, 06:14:16 AM
Actually there quite a lot better than a GCNs. And a awesome game called The Conduit proves that.
I said "slightly", that means that they are really different

Hakudamashi

Quote from: shadowinhell2269 on April 04, 2009, 06:28:14 AM
I said "slightly", that means that they are really different
Does someone have a dictionary?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

DashS

:o answer= yess, look at how clean sonic unleashed is!
vvvvv Follow this link to level up my Brawl Card vvvvv
http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?40552