Super Smash bros brawl WTF?!

Started by skyrus5150, April 27, 2009, 02:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Empra

Quote from: jeexx on April 27, 2009, 05:12:40 AM
yeah but what about the megamans? only two of those are 3D

They are old games. 3D is something that every 5th, 6th and 7th generation console should have.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

HereAndThere

Quote from: Super Empra on April 27, 2009, 05:15:14 AM
They are old games. 3D is something that every 5th, 6th and 7th generation console should have.
well thats true but i still think that sonic was better as an old game but can i ask that why do every one even try to not make an 2D/3D games cuz every one only put effort to the graphics so why dont they just make super graphics?

Super Empra

Quote from: jeexx on April 27, 2009, 05:18:21 AM
well thats true but i still think that sonic was better as an old game but can i ask that why do every one even try to not make an 2D/3D games cuz every one only put effort to the graphics so why dont they just make super graphics?

2D is way too old. You don't see people filming with old cameras.

skyrus5150

Ok guys enough being off topic now

lets get on topic:
Why THE F**K DID NINTENDO EVEN INCLUDE SONIC IF THEY WANTED TO ADD HIM AT THE EXACT END I THINK THIS IS HUMILIATION FOR OUR TRUE BLUE HEDGEHOG I THINK ALL SONICZONE MEMBERS SHOULD GO WHOOP NINTENDOS BITCH A**

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Super Empra

WHY THE F*CK ARE U WHINING? Konami begged for snake to be in that game. You should be grateful that sonic is even playable.

skyrus5150

I am FU**ING WHINING BECUZ INCLUDING SONIC AT THE END IS LIKE HUMILIATION FOR HIM. THEY SHOULDNT HAVE EVEN ADDED HIM IF THEY WERE GONNA DO THAT.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Super Empra

Go tell that to Sakourai. Fans wanted him to be in the game so they put him in. At least ninty actually listens to their fans :P

ChaosDazer

Quote from: kilerdad on April 27, 2009, 06:26:03 AM
I am FU**ING WHINING BECUZ INCLUDING SONIC AT THE END IS LIKE HUMILIATION FOR HIM. THEY SHOULDNT HAVE EVEN ADDED HIM IF THEY WERE GONNA DO THAT.

Your saying your wouldn't want his awsomeness in the game to play as?

D=
witty sig caption

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Quote from: kilerdad on April 27, 2009, 02:03:40 AM
HEy i just bought this game and i wanna know who created it because in story mode or adventure mode

SONIC COMES AT THE EXACTLY FINAL BOSS WTF?! IS UP WITH THAT?

Is this made by nintendo or sega? >:(

WELL, sonic plays the most IMPORTANT part in the story! he SAVED EVERYONE,
without him the world of SMASH would be gone. and anyways, why
would you not want him to do what no other SMASH character did and humiliate them.
also, the head of sega and the creator of the game worked on what
part sonic was going to come in, and sega wanted sonic to come at the end.
and this game is made by HAL lab's head and NINTENDO. so yeah. nuff said

JetTheHawk

guys calm down, Sonic should not even be in there because its made By Nintendo. And yes i know that Sonic saved the day when Tabuu was ganna turn them all into Trophies again but even if sonic wasn't in there someone else would have saved the day pretty much like the un used characters in SSE: Toon Link JigglyPuff, And Wolf.
NO SIGNATURE

HereAndThere

well i wish he would be more stronger he should even be more stronger than the final boss and he could change in to super sonic for a combo then he would truly kick ass!!!!

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: kilerdad on April 27, 2009, 02:03:40 AM
HEy i just bought this game and i wanna know who created it because in story mode or adventure mode

SONIC COMES AT THE EXACTLY FINAL BOSS WTF?! IS UP WITH THAT?

Is this made by nintendo or sega? >:(

he saved all nintendo charackters, even SNAAAAKE, [he hates sonic ya know]!

THAT AWESOME! He's Not Week, its a charackter you play no with direct hits! play with speeds and dodgeing, you'll be pretty good with him! but takes a----LOT to be very good with him!

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Quote from: jet on April 27, 2009, 11:34:53 AM
guys calm down, Sonic should not even be in there because its made By Nintendo. And yes i know that Sonic saved the day when Tabuu was ganna turn them all into Trophies again but even if sonic wasn't in there someone else would have saved the day pretty much like the un used characters in SSE: Toon Link JigglyPuff, And Wolf.

i guess then mario & sonic at the olympic games shouldint have mario characters SINCE IT WAS
MADE BY SEGA! with shigerus(he made 90% of nintendos games) supervision of course
but sega supervised sonics moves and the way he acts in brawl. be glad they added him in.
and if it was not for stupid sega shadow would be play-able too. they even have pictures
of him(shadow) flying around with pikachu and other SMASH contestents, its true. you
have to hack brawl in order to find them though and they also left shadows bio in there too.
nuff said POINT MADE!

JetTheHawk

Quote from: jeexx on April 27, 2009, 07:40:57 PM
well i wish he would be more stronger he should even be more stronger than the final boss and he could change in to super sonic for a combo then he would truly kick ass!!!!
Sonic doesn't have weak combos you know. He has the best combos to make actually and the second is Wolf
NO SIGNATURE

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Quote from: jet on April 28, 2009, 11:31:13 AM
Sonic doesn't have weak combos you know. He has the best combos to make actually and the second is Wolf

what the man says is true.

NOTE:i play sonic so i know what im talking about