A few Pokemon ideas me&my brother came up with

Started by Hakudamashi, June 21, 2009, 05:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSonic251

Quote from: Windlessusher on June 21, 2009, 05:45:57 PM
So I had a power cut today,and for the first time in 3 and a half months I actually FELT like playing Pokemon Ranger

Anyway,So while I was playing,my brother and I started talking about why I don't buy the sequal,which lead to us talking about other kind of games Pokemon can branch off to.Some of our ideas were:
(1.You control either a boy or a girl.You choose which region you wish to go to.You choose which Gym Leader you want to train under.You are the apprentice of whichever Gym Leader you choose and are training to become the new Gym Leader when they retire.Your master gives you jobs to do to prove that you are capable of handling the Gym.Ranging from buying certain items,to being a substitute and battling challengers.When the time has come and your Master places you in-charge of the Gym,you take all the Gym Leader responsibilities such as paying taxes,keeping the Gym clean,and handing out the badges when you get owned.

(2.You are a boy/girl who goes into the forest to pick some berries for your mother.Then you spot an injured wild Pokemon,you carry it home and nurse it back to health.You then realise it has been separated from its family,so you decide to adopt it as a pet.You can talk to it via DS Mike/Wii Speak and interact with it or other items via DS Stylus/Wiimote.You can go fishing with it,treasure hunting,to the park,to the forest,to the lake,play sports,little games,and do little side-quests for other Pokemon like babysitting Pichus.You can also communicate and touch all the other Pokemon you see.You have to feed your Poke' Pet(shut up),bathe it,tuck it in bed etc. until it gets smart enough to do it itself.(Yes,we had "Hey You!Pikachu" in mind when we thought of this :P)

(3.You are the assistant of the Pokemon Prof. of (Oak/Earl/Birch/Rowan) and you do sh*t for him

Then we kinda drifted on about how we could expand upon Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Pokemon Ranger  :)

Those are good ideas. Another thing to add. Skin Colour Modify would be good.
SirSonic,Knight of the Wind