To those who know what an mmorpg is

Started by Hakudamashi, October 07, 2008, 01:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Reaver77

ERm...who doesn't??

But yeah I play WoW from time to time (haven't played in forever though) and when Shin Megami Tensei Imagine comes to the US I'll be playing that.

Hakudamashi

Hehehe,you'd be surprised.I ask all over the internet and ppl say "what's that mean?"But yea.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Luma

WoW   5 level 70s, 2 brutal gladiators -    guildwars    7 level 20's (max level for those that dont know) with all torment realm equipment, which took me awhile

Reaver77

Quote from: AkatsukiSonic on October 07, 2008, 11:20:36 PM
WoW   5 level 70s, 2 brutal gladiators -    guildwars    7 level 20's (max level for those that dont know) with all torment realm equipment, which took me awhile

Jeez.
OH yeah I also have Guild Wars

Proto_Blaze

used to play runescape... for like an hour til the mouse movement ticked me off too long. now im waiting for aion to come out

Luma

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Proto_Blaze

Luma

perfect world and gunz? ur kidding right? biggest excuses for games since fucking superman 64, anyway  aion has like the graphics of crysis or w/e  and i love how u can fly with angel wings but not as pathetic as in perfect world :P

Proto_Blaze

Quote from: AkatsukiSonic on October 09, 2008, 03:05:07 AM
perfect world and gunz? ur kidding right? biggest excuses for games since ****ing superman 64, anyway  aion has like the graphics of crysis or w/e  and i love how u can fly with angel wings but not as pathetic as in perfect world :P

if you play, do you plan to be good or evil? im doing good cause the environment has more colours, and the wings look better

Hakudamashi

So uh what's aion?(I ask cause I assume it's an abbreviation)
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

i've played a few...
well for one thing i USE to play VMK... (guess thats more of just an MMO... but why'd it have to close? D: )
then theres toontown, runescape, Maplestory, i played EVE at one time... hmmmmmm theres more its just i cant remember them... :/ oh right, does S4 count?

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Reaver77

I play S4 League, Combat Arms, and Upshift Strikeracer if those count...they aren't mmorpgs but they're mmos...

Shadow84786

I used to play runescape but not anymore Jagex are stupid they ban me for no reason so I don't play it anymore but there is a game call Fiesta I used to play

Shadyanimal

nkansah1

i play runescape lol stopped and fiesta online i have a lvl 55 cleverfighter a lvl 42 wizmage lvl 13 mage 21 high cleric and a lvl 20 cleverfighter

guy

iused to play runescape now i play Flyff and secret of solcist

NeoMetalSonic

I've played World of Warcraft 10 Day Free Trial ;D

coalrocky

used to play runescape. thats the only MMORPG for me. might try others in the future
MOOO

Super Empra

I used to play Runescape and then got bored.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

ChaosDazer

Runescape?

Ugh, I hate that game.

*Begins long boring rant about RS*
witty sig caption

Super Empra

*Defends Jagex from long boring rants*

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Hakudamashi

I play Fiesta nao =D
and occasionally Perfect World....but that's about it

P.S.I can't go on Runescape cause it'll be the 5th time re-registering DX I can never remember my damn username,and I didn't have an e-mail address back then
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ricky101101

haha, to those who kno what an mmorpg is...........i LOVE those things....I used to runescape.......den maple story never worked....but now i play GRAND CHASE cooollesssttt one yet :D:D:D:D

Florin06

I played holic,gunz,tales of pirates and many more.But now i play Lineage II

Eryth

There's actually a lot of MMOG's out there right now. I'm guessing more people are starting to prefer MMO's to regular single player games. (*gasp* you can be a gamer and have a social life? Count me in. Get on the bandwagon, folks!) I could be wrong, of course.

Now, I don't know anything about developing single player or online games, but it seems that MMO's don't have as much content, as rich a storyline, or as sophisticated a gameplay/combat system. I realize that this all may be due to the limitations of the MMO server, but that doesn't mean you can't try to do something new. I've seen too many games where the gameplay is so identical to that of other games that you feel as if you've played the game for too long after half an hour or so. And then they want to push a price tag. That's when I start feeling sorry for the developers. Of course, I don't speak for all games when I say this.

Perhaps I am just being overly critical due to my lack of sleep. Does anyone else feel this way about MMOG's?

-"Why do you press the same button to punch and to talk to someone?"

Let the people be warned; violent and peaceful interaction are now rolled into one button. Use with caution.

Hakudamashi

tottaly dude,but what can ya do about it  :-\
Well it's still entertaining for awhile
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

friesnchip

I play World of Warcraft and Perfect World (which is just as good as WOW, but free and with much more custmization and in my opinion is better, but my friends make me play WOW instead)

I used to play runescape but that was a LONG time ago, I think I got up to lvl 50? I know I had like 70 cooking too. Oh, good times.

Hakudamashi

it seems that Runescape is everyone's first MMO XD
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

friesnchip

well it is free, no email needed, no download, and you always want to kill that lvl 100 guy who keeps bragging in the back of the class.

Eryth

hehe, true true
Runescape was my first as well, as it was playable in your internet browser. I don't think I ever got to a really high level (I got to about 58 or so) but at least I was the smart one. My account never got stolen. In retrospect, it might have been because I walked around with crappy gear on all the time, while everyone else was in their expensive plate armor.
But yeah, besides that I've played WoW (big ol' time sink, that one) and a couple others briefly (Cabal, 12 Sky, 9 Dragons, Mabinogi, and Flyff).
-"Why do you press the same button to punch and to talk to someone?"

Let the people be warned; violent and peaceful interaction are now rolled into one button. Use with caution.

Kristomaster

Runescape was my first mass-multiplayer-online-role-playing-game :P
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Kristomaster on March 28, 2009, 10:33:55 PM
Runescape was my first mass-multiplayer-online-role-playing-game :P
hmph,mine too :P
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Aorokusho

Quote from: windlessusher on October 07, 2008, 01:52:09 PM
Which one do you play?

I've played Final Fantasy XI and All of the World of Warcraft titles (I don't own, my friend does however and I play once in a while for him)

Florin06

I played bots i am lvl 100 ram cabal online lvl 89 force archer,holic online lvl 25 and tales of pirates online lvl 46 sharpshooter

Kristomaster

Quote from: windlessusher on March 29, 2009, 04:30:28 AM
hmph,mine too :P
It's like you think it's SOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome for a huge period, maybe a year. Then you maybe becomes a member and then you think its even better. Then it goes a while and you suddenly realize its beginning to get boring and a waste of time. But it sometimes wants me to play it again. It has cursed me! O_o
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

NeoMetalSonic

I play WoW for a bit. then stopped. Only got to lvl 2 though :P

Skyle369

AQW, Ran Online, and sometimes GG where I will play Warcraft 3 online.

Is 02 jam counted as a MMORPG because that is what mostly I play?

dfire909

I play mabiogi
conquer 2.0
edumons
and thats it
Hi

skyrus5150

i only play dragon fable... but stopped now.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

Quote from: kilerdad on May 26, 2009, 05:23:49 AM
i only play dragon fable... but stopped now.
its only a RPG......
i play AQ worlds and AQ itslef

megamanxcm

World of Warcraft, i have an 80 Hunter on it

nkansah1

Quote from: Windlessusher on February 06, 2009, 11:34:19 AM
I play Fiesta nao =D
and occasionally Perfect World....but that's about it

P.S.I can't go on Runescape cause it'll be the 5th time re-registering DX I can never remember my damn username,and I didn't have an e-mail address back then

heeey i play fiesta to i also play runescape ._. OBBSSED WITH ZAMMY!

supercoolsonic

Quote from: nkansah1 on August 26, 2009, 01:35:45 PM
heeey i play fiesta to i also play runescape ._. OBBSSED WITH ZAMMY!

You bumped an old topic again!! >:( Stop bumping!! >:(

As for Wind's topic...I sometimes play, only when I'm bored. :-\

darkscamp

isnt mmorpg stand for.. uhh massive multiplayer online role playing game? or somet like that XD

I play runescape.

Rulep

Well i play 2 Moons, Cabal and Perfect World. Though i stopped playing them since Aion is coming soon.
Rulep: do you ever fall in love with yourself
Captain Nook: for me, there could never be anyone else.
Captain Nook: I've spent hours looking in the mirror.

Kristomaster

The only multiplayermassiveonlineroleplayinggame i have played is runescape, gosh multiplayermassiveonlieroleplayinggames are addictive...
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

robertb100

i play final fantasy xi and adventure quest worlds