An RP About Guts Man's A**.

Started by jkid101094, March 26, 2010, 06:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

So Draco and I were MSN chatting. We were talking about RP ideas and I said why not make one about Guts Man's A**?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8IiJk4Imds#movie_player

Oh, and I know what you're thinking, "How do you make a story out of that? xD". Well there's a very simple answer; read on. :)

Story:*Try to make one that's not big BS.*
It is the year 20XX (hasn't it been for like...1400 years? xD). Between the timelines of Megaman and Megaman X. Dr. Willy has been very quiet as of late, and the city has been peaceful. However, Dr. Willy has had a card up his sleeve for a LONG time. For months the psychotic, bald b****** has been remodeling a previously failed invention, Guts Man...He has been equipped with more high tech weapons, exceeding those of Megaman himself. Along with this, he has remodeled 8 other robot masters and sent them on a rampage. Splash Woman, Cut Man, Wood Man, Air Man, Ice Man, Bomb Man, Fire Man, and Elec Man (with Guts Man being the most advanced). In response to this, Dr. Light has decided to give Megaman some upgrades of his own. His has also created some of his own new robots...YOU GUYS. Guts Man and his new team of over powered, cheap a** robot masters have a bounty on their head. A large sum of zenny for, you guessed it, Gut's Man's a** (when deciding between just the head or the entire body, the police chief's wife made a joke about Guts Man's a**. In response to this the police chief asked for the ass of Guts Man as opposed to the head, hence the RP name.). You have been sent to destroy the robot masters and claim the reward money for Guts Man's a**. Good luck brave soldiers, I wouldn't go near that thing if I were you...

Rules:
Just be sensible. No one like an RP where everyone is just crazy warping a godmodding... >:U

You begin in Dr. Light's lab, emerging from your containment chamber........

Skeleton:
[Your Name in size 14 font.]
Name:
Element: (Water, Fire, Wind, Grass, Electric, Metal, or Ice)
Physical Description or Picture: (Not needed but is appreciated...)
Weapon of Choice: (Buster, Sword, Lance, etc...)

That's basically all you need, I believe. :) (The reason there's no background story section, is because you don't have one yet. xD)

And with that, let's begin, shall we?

Jkid:
Name: Justin
Element: Water
Physical Description or Picture: [No info to display]
Weapon of Choice: Sword

Any questions? Concerns? Comments? Worries? Feel free to say so! :)

Types:
Certain enemies are weak against certain attack types. Therefore you must choose your type wisely for the opponent you wish to face....

Water > Fire > Grass > Wind > Electric > Metal > Ice > Water

Enemy Index:
As enemies are introduced within the storyline they will be recorded here:

[#. Name (comment), Type, Weapon of Choice.]

1. Metool, Element less, Hard Hat.
??. Splash Woman (Didn't your mom ever tell you not to hit a woman? >:U), Water, Triton
??. Cutman, Metal, Cuterang.
??. Wood Man (lol, wood.), Grass, Leaf Shield.
??. Air Man (I can kick his ass. :P), Wind, Implemented Fan.
??. Ice Man (No, he's not an Ice Climber.), Ice, Ice Slasher.
??. Bomb Man (WTF Boom?), Element Less, Bombs.
??. Fire Man (Contrary to belief he'd rather watch you burn.), Fire, Fire Storm.
??. Elec Man, Electric, Thunder Beam.
??. Guts Man (NO. YOU'RE A** IS GRASS. >:U), Element less, Megaton Ray (New).

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

...I SERIOUSLY...thought you were kidding when you said you wanted to make an RP about Gutsman's Ass...xD

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on March 27, 2010, 05:35:10 AM
...I SERIOUSLY...thought you were kidding when you said you wanted to make an RP about Gutsman's Ass...xD
xD
Well, there you go. :3
I tried. 8D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Well, fuck this, I'll join cause I've nothing else to do.  xD

Dracoslythe:
Name:  Kay  (I'd use Slash, but she's molded for the X timeline.  >.<)
Element: Null (none. :3)
Physical Description or Picture: Give me a while, I'm sure I'll come up with something.  xD  -already has an anime-Katie, may modify that o3o)
Weapon of Choice: Buster?  8D

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on March 27, 2010, 06:22:12 AM
Well, fuck this, I'll join cause I've nothing else to do.  xD

Dracoslythe:
Name:  Kay  (I'd use Slash, but she's molded for the X timeline.  >.<)
Element: Null (none. :3)
Physical Description or Picture: Give me a while, I'm sure I'll come up with something.  xD  -already has an anime-Katie, may modify that o3o)
Weapon of Choice: Buster?  8D
I figured you'd use a halberd, hence the "etc..".  :)
You totally start us off because I'm no good at that. :3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.