The Legend of Zelda: The Chronicle Blade (JOINS LOCKED)

Started by Kirby, April 19, 2010, 01:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkyellowz

Quote from: RhaozTheHedgehog on June 27, 2010, 07:13:02 PM
Liviyone quickly glanced over as she effortlessly yanked her scythe back "You go sit, I'll heal you after we're done." . Liviyone quickly turned and used a quick spell to move Link away from a Moblin that was comming up behind him and swung her scythe around at it.
"a girl telling me what to do?" ben seid before laughing

Ioshyriku

"take this Moblins" said rikar after shooting his boomerang fins "this should hold'em for a few seconds, It's better to attack now"

RhaozTheHedgehog

Quote from: darkyellowz on June 27, 2010, 09:13:49 PM
"a girl telling me what to do?" ben seid before laughing
"Don't test me boy." Liviyone added in a dark undertone as she nodded at Rikar and quickly infused her scythe with some of her magic and swung it high over her head and shouted "UINDO ANADORI!!!" As she swung it down in a low arc, several snakes of wind blasted forward from infront of her and wrapped themselves around a few Moblins and began squeezing the life from them.
(btw: uindo anadori = wind scorn)

darkyellowz

Quote from: RhaozTheHedgehog on June 28, 2010, 05:26:12 AM
"Don't test me boy." Liviyone added in a dark undertone as she nodded at Rikar and quickly infused her scythe with some of her magic and swung it high over her head and shouted "UINDO ANADORI!!!" As she swung it down in a low arc, several snakes of wind blasted forward from infront of her and wrapped themselves around a few Moblins and began squeezing the life from them.
(btw: uindo anadori = wind scorn)
"you will still need help and help with that magic of yours..." ben seid in a clam voice before he begain taunting the moblins and slashing them

Kirby

Link performed the Parry attack Orca had taught him in Wind Waker to defeat the last Moblin.

A treasure chest appeared.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone restrapped her scythe to her back and sent a scathing look Ben's way. "I see no need to use anything spectacular on Moblins. Now..." Liviyone explained in an annoyed tone as she walked over towards Ben. She gently grabbed ahold of his leg. "Now, where exactly does it hurt?"
(uh yeah...shes juts ignoring the treasure chest XD)

darkyellowz

Quote from: RhaozTheHedgehog on June 28, 2010, 08:54:58 AM
Liviyone restrapped her scythe to her back and sent a scathing look Ben's way. "I see no need to use anything spectacular on Moblins. Now..." Liviyone explained in an annoyed tone as she walked over towards Ben. She gently grabbed ahold of his leg. "Now, where exactly does it hurt?"
(uh yeah...shes juts ignoring the treasure chest XD)
ben started to blush becase a girl never touched his leg and ben goted the feeling he shouldnt talk
(ben always walked it off like he was trained to do so imagene 99 days of hurting or 14 years somethink like that)

Princessofthechaosemerald

Rianna sighed and put her wepons on her back. She played Zelda's lullaby, something Zelda had taught her long ago, when they were young.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Quote from: Maddie8D on June 28, 2010, 09:53:18 AM
Rianna sighed and put her wepons on her back. She played Zelda's lullaby, something Zelda had taught her long ago, when they were young.
Liviyone stopped her attentions to Ben's leg and gasped lightly and turned to Rianna. "That song...tell me, were you also a close friend of Zelda's?" Liviyone inquired in a rush, but remembered what she was doing and turned back to Ben's leg. "Well, I'll get back to that in  minute...right now this is important." Liviyone quietly murmured as she pulled off ben's boot and rolled up his trouser leg to observe his leg. "There seems to be a minor fracture, but nothing too serious." Liviyone announced in a sharp, yet professional tone as she called on her healing magic. The familiar swirl of the gray magic surrounded her hands as she gently held them over the afflicted area of his leg. Moments later, Liviyone sat back on her heels and intoned "Better? Anywhere else that hurts?"

Kirby

Link, not paying any attention to Rianna or Liviyone, Opened the chest, thinking there was something very important that would help on his quest.
He opened the chest to find the Wolf's Charm. An Item that grants the user the power of the Gray Wolves.
There was something else in the chest. A note...

ENTRY 3 OF 4
THE POWER OF THE BLADE IS TREMENDOUS, IT'S STRENGTH IS OVERWHELMING. 

There was a small, unfinished picture that extended to the ends of the paper. It was a picture of wings, Fairy wings.

Rianna stoped playing and let her ocarina hang on her neak "...Yes...very good friends, you could never keep us appart, people even mistaked us as sisters.." Rianna said, lost in sad childhood memories. She turned her attention to the paper link was holding "well, I guess we have to go see a fairy then, Right?" she said looking at the unfinnished drawing of fariy wings.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Quote from: Maddie8D on June 28, 2010, 12:27:32 PM
Rianna stoped playing and let her ocarina hang on her neak "...Yes...very good friends, you could never keep us appart, people even mistaked us as sisters.." Rianna said, lost in sad childhood memories. She turned her attention to the paper link was holding "well, I guess we have to go see a fairy then, Right?" she said looking at the unfinnished drawing of fariy wings.
Liviyone blankly stared at her and then started laughing "Oh my, I think you were the person she wanted me to meet before she...was taken away by Ganon again..."

Rianna stared at Liviyone with tears forming in her eyes " You're that Liviyone..." She drew in a shakey breath.

Kirby

Link turned his attention to Rianna, who appeared to need comforting. He ran over and gave her a hug.

Rianna blushed, but smiled, she felt a little better, but the memories stayed at the back of her mind "thank you link" Rianna mumbled,