"Streetfighter X Tekken" and "Tekken X Streetfighter"!

Started by Skyle369, July 30, 2010, 06:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 11, 2011, 09:39:53 PM
In a crossover game? That's like if Sweet Tooth was in MvC3. It just doesn't work. :U
Of course, you are the forum's InFAMOUS fanboy. :P
Damn straight. Besides, he's welcome.

jkid101094

Quote from: Remilia Scarlet [Tana~] on September 11, 2011, 09:41:00 PM
Damn straight. Besides, he's welcome.
In your opinion. I quit InFAMOUS after like...the second day of playing. Just got to the part where...

-Spoiler Alert-
...that ass hat betrays you and runs off with the Ray Sphere.

But anyway. Don't guest characters in a crossover pretty much kill the point of "X vs. X"? If the main point of the game is Namco and Capcom then why does Sucker Punch feel the need to butt in? They're like that nerd friend no one likes that tries to join in everything you do when you just want him to GTFO.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 11, 2011, 09:45:24 PM

But anyway. Don't guest characters in a crossover pretty much kill the point of "X vs. X"? If the main point of the game is Namco and Capcom then why does Sucker Punch feel the need to butt in? They're like that nerd friend no one likes that tries to join in everything you do when you just want him to GTFO.

I'm not saying it from an inFamous fan's perspective. If the developers of the game wanted him in, it's fine. You don't *have* to play as him..

Also that's a horrible example.

jkid101094

Quote from: Remilia Scarlet [Tana~] on September 11, 2011, 09:47:15 PM
I'm not saying it from an inFamous fan's perspective. If the developers of the game wanted him in, it's fine. You don't *have* to play as him..

Also that's a horrible example.
You see, you're misunderstanding me. I like Cole. I don't like the fact he's butting himself into a place he's not supposed to be. Get it? =\

Imagine if Crash Bandacoot was in the next Mario and Sonic and the Olypmic games, or that Kratos was in the next MvC. Sure it's cool and all, but, "why?".

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 11, 2011, 09:50:39 PM
You see, you're misunderstanding me. I like Cole. I don't like the fact he's butting himself into a place he's not supposed to be. Get it? =\

Imagine if Crash Bandacoot was in the next Mario and Sonic and the Olypmic games, or that Kratos was in the next MvC. Sure it's cool and all, but, "why?".
Because it's fun? There's way too many of these crossover games and they need something to make them different.

jkid101094

Quote from: Remilia Scarlet [Tana~] on September 11, 2011, 09:56:12 PM
Because it's fun? There's way too many of these crossover games and they need something to make them different.
But it kills the entire idea of Namco vs. Capcom. Now it's Namco vs. Capcom vs. Sucker Punch.

Do you get me now?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 11, 2011, 09:57:38 PM
But it kills the entire idea of Namco vs. Capcom. Now it's Namco vs. Capcom vs. Sucker Punch.

Do you get me now?
No.

You're just whinging about something that doesn't need to be whinged about.

jkid101094

Quote from: Remilia Scarlet [Tana~] on September 11, 2011, 10:14:53 PM
No.

You're just whinging about something that doesn't need to be whinged about.
You just don't get it. Makes me wonder why I bother trying to explain things to you. *sigh*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 11, 2011, 10:16:42 PM
You just don't get it. Makes me wonder why I bother trying to explain things to you. *sigh*
I get it. But it's stupid.

jkid101094

Quote from: Remilia Scarlet [Tana~] on September 11, 2011, 10:23:47 PM
I get it. But it's stupid.
That's your opinion and I respect it, but I'm not calling it stupid. That's how you piss me off, Tana. *sigh*

My opinion is absolutely logical, and I'm sure there'll be fans besides me who feel the same way.

To put it in simplest terms:

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 11, 2011, 10:28:51 PM
That's your opinion and I respect it, but I'm not calling it stupid. That's how you piss me off, Tana. *sigh*

My opinion is absolutely logical, and I'm sure there'll be fans besides me who feel the same way.

To put it in simplest terms:

It's one fucking character. ONE CHARACTER.

GET

OVER

IT.

No-one's forcing you to play as them, and the devs are putting it there because they want it there. I can tell you right now, alot of people will enjoy it, and the complainers have absolutely no reason to be complaining about something so fucking stupid.

I don't care if it's a crossover. I'm a fan of many myself and have always loved to see characters off-series.

jkid101094

Quote from: Remilia Scarlet [Tana~] on September 11, 2011, 10:35:58 PM
It's one fucking character. ONE CHARACTER.

GET

OVER

IT.

No-one's forcing you to play as them, and the devs are putting it there because they want it there. I can tell you right now, alot of people will enjoy it, and the complainers have absolutely no reason to be complaining about something so fucking stupid.

I don't care if it's a crossover. I'm a fan of many myself and have always loved to see characters off-series.
*bashes head off the wall*
NO SHIT, TANA.

I probably will play as Cole, it's not like I hate him, and I do realize a lot of people will like the idea. That doesn't change the fact that he doesn't belong anywhere near the game. You're calling me stupid when all you've done for the past hour is ignore my opinion, insult me, told me what I already know and just proved how fucking thick-headed you are because you can't be bothered to see things from my point of view? I know you're neither a fan of Street Fighter or Tekken, but I was hoping you'd at least have enough brains in your head to comprehend common sense. Christ, Tana. Then you wonder why we broke up.

Edit: And the fact it's only one character makes it even worse. If there were as man InFAMOUS characters as there were Tekken and Street Fighter and it was called Street Figher X Tekken X InFAMOUS then I'd have no problem. But Cole just shows up out of n where in a universe he doesn't even belong in. I don't give a shit if Capcom wanted him in, it makes no goddamn sense.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 11, 2011, 10:45:40 PM
*bashes head off the wall*
NO SHIT, TANA.

I probably will play as Cole, it's not like I hate him, and I do realize a lot of people will like the idea. That doesn't change the fact that he doesn't belong anywhere near the game. You're calling me stupid when all you've done for the past hour is ignore my opinion, insult me, told me what I already know and just proved how fucking thick-headed you are because you can't be bothered to see things from my point of view? I know you're neither a fan of Street Fighter or Tekken, but I was hoping you'd at least have enough brains in your head to comprehend common sense. Christ, Tana. Then you wonder why we broke up.
Have fun hurting yourself there.

Nope.
keep personal issues out of this, please.

I can see exactly where you're coming from. And I can understand exactly why someone would think like that.

But it's just fucking retarded.

jkid101094

Quote from: Remilia Scarlet [Tana~] on September 11, 2011, 10:48:34 PM
Have fun hurting yourself there.

Nope.
keep personal issues out of this, please.

I can see exactly where you're coming from. And I can understand exactly why someone would think like that.

But it's just fucking retarded.

*continues to bash his head off the wall*

I'm stating my point.

If you could you wouldn't think it's retarded. Show some respect for someone else's opinion, Tana. Christ. >_>

All I'm asking is, "why"? There's no goddamn reason for him to be there and it's true. You can't deny it.

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 11, 2011, 10:45:40 PM
Edit: And the fact it's only one character makes it even worse. If there were as man InFAMOUS characters as there were Tekken and Street Fighter and it was called Street Figher X Tekken X InFAMOUS then I'd have no problem. But Cole just shows up out of n where in a universe he doesn't even belong in. I don't give a shit if Capcom wanted him in, it makes no goddamn sense.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 11, 2011, 10:52:24 PM
*continues to bash his head off the wall*

I'm stating my point.

If you could you wouldn't think it's retarded. Show some respect for someone else's opinion, Tana. Christ. >_>

All I'm asking is, "why"? There's no goddamn reason for him to be there and it's true. You can't deny it.
I am denying it.