The Backloggery

Started by TheGameNinja, June 18, 2011, 10:41:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

http://backloggery.com/

QuotePlay a lot of video games? If so, there's a good chance you've accumulated a backlog over the years. Sure, you've been meaning to go back and play them but it seems like there's always something getting in the way. Work? School? Family? Even those pesky new games that keep coming out before you've finished the last one. How are you supposed to keep up? Never mind trying to get through the old ones in your backlog!

What you need is a little motivation. What gamer doesn't like to look over their stats and celebrate the milestones as they progress toward a goal? That's where we come in. We'll keep track of everything for you so you'll know what you've done and what still needs your attention. Inputting your games is quick and easy. No slow, endless lists to search through. Just type it in and go!

You just might discover a lot of great games that were swept aside long ago. And best of all, you already own them!

This is a really cool site. I suggest you give it a look if it interests you. The Backloggery allows you to keep a list of every game you own and keep track of how many of them you have left to finish, how many you've beaten, and how many you've never played. Maybe the only downside to the site is that you have to enter the information for every game yourself (there's no master list). If you've used MyAnimeList, it's similar, but much more in depth. There are also features like the Multitap that let's you see what your friends are playing.

It took forever, but mine's got all my games on it now (I think). Might go back and fancy up the entries later. Probably not. Oh well. :P
http://backloggery.com/TheGameNinja

Supersonic196

Ohey, that's pretty schmancy...
Quote from: TheGameNinja on June 18, 2011, 10:41:57 AM
I suggest you give it a look if it interests you

Will do. Have a free karma!

jkid101094

They refuse to send me an E-Mail...
*puffy fayse*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

The_Legend_Chao

Sry for my bad english.

TheGameNinja

I thought this might be more popular than it turned out to be.

Oh well. >.>

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 19, 2011, 06:14:07 PM
I thought this might be more popular than it turned out to be.

Oh well. >.>
Well, the site is kind of a nuisance...I'd like a data base or something. I've lost about 25% of the games I own, and probably have 100 more I can't remember. And typing them out is a pain too. :\

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Yeah, putting in the games is a pain, but it's really useful once you've got them all in there.