Any thoughts on upcoming game?

Started by emanuelswagador, March 11, 2022, 08:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emanuelswagador

First off, Howdy! This is my first post here!

Also, was just wondering what your guys' thoughts are on the new Sonic Frontier game coming out? I'm currently playing Sonic '06 after seeing Crisis City in Generations but... woah, an open world Sonic game? Dope.

Let me know!

Gilly

Welcome!

I wish I had more thoughts about it, but there's still such little info on it that it's hard to judge. I just hope with how long it's taking to come out that it's actually a decent game, and not a huge disappointment like most Sonic games wind up being.

Ioshyriku

It's most likely going to be fun, but I'm really curious about the gameplay, as I don't think the typical boost formula would work in an open world.

emanuelswagador

I can see how that wouldn't work in an open-world game. (which I'm SO hyped for) I hope it's as spacious as it was in the adventure worlds of Sonic '06. Man, that game had potential. 😂😭

marc_yes2

StarSpectrum228

I am so hyped for it people were jumping the hate wagon too quickly (and well blame IGN too) now that we gotten more information and stuff this game could be the game to bring sonic back into a spotlight

Ioshyriku

I made fun of some of the early gameplay showcases, saying that it looks like PSO2 NGS, but it actually looks like a really good and interesting game, unlike NGS.

Gameknight

it looks amazing, and I cant wait for my pre-order copy to show up