RPG Maker VXace

Started by Ioshyriku, February 22, 2012, 04:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ioshyriku

Improvements:
-The return of unlimited tile sets!
-Add a third layer to maps to allow for more tiles stacked on top of each other
-Define your own battle algorithms and assign them globally or to specific items and skills without having to use the script editor
-Adds a new battle stat: TP. TP is meant to be used akin to the limit break or trance gauges in Final Fantasy 7 and 9 respectively to -perform special attacks with the option of redefining how they're used allowing for rage-style skills integrated directly into the editor and other possibilities!
-Allow events to bring up the item menu and select an item allowing the player to use an item to interact with events seamlessly
-The Ruby interpreter is updated to 1.9 from VX's 1.8.3 which has significant speed improvements in processor intensive tasks
It's coming in America and Europe on the 15 of March.
here's the proof:

I'm pretty excited, but still I think I'll stick to XP for a while (since I found so many awesome scripts for it)

jkid101094

-JizzJizzJizzJizzJizzJizz-

Edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=Rgge1SAw_Ww

...It plays video...?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.