What does everyone want to do as a career?

Started by sonicmaddave, October 06, 2008, 01:58:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicmaddave

Well I am currently in the kind of job I am interested in, but plan on making it further in a few years. I currently am working at a local Iveco commercial vehicle dealer as a trainee mechanic. I love it, people are friendly at my work and don't see me being the stupid one just because I am the youngest there. I plan on advancing in the truck industry by eventually being a driver and owning my own truck.

So... what about everyone else?

Luma

not sure...for now im gonna follow everything required for a restaurant owner cause i might take over my mother's restaurant, i also like animals so im not counting that out either

rivaldragonic

Heheh well i'm doing Animal Science with a year Foundation at University so I'll go into something with Animals. Vet maybe if i can has smarts and can last at Uni untill i get a Phd o.o lol

http://i39.tinypic.com/24x15yv.jpg
The Super Sonic Sig Maker

"I'm here to kick ass and drink cups of tea....and I'm all out of tea."

Reaver77

I'd absolutely love to be a musician or writer. I'm good at both so it could happen...
But if not I'm really handy with computers and I've taken like 3 Web Design classes so I've always got that to fall back on.

And if nothing else, fast food! XD

skykid10

well im not sure but im gonna join the army when im 18 if that counts  :)

darkness shadow

i'm just gonna keep my options open, so i don't get disappointed about not havin my dream job
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

guppy

SonicFan47

My goals lie between Video Game Design, Culinary Arts, and playing in a professional orchestra.
I've also considered teaching, but I don't know on that one...
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Shadow84786

I'm just going to build robots, machine and stuff like that

Chaos Swissroll

Of course I want to be a cop.
Well...isn't it enjoyable to penalty others money for breaking a law....And use the money....HAHAHAHA

shadow the hedghog

amy rose

ssupershadow

I wana become a games designer of some sort  ;D

NTA

i wanna be a mercenary and if i dont have the time for that ill just settle for game designing/programming

DatzAmorayEX

I'm interested on being a storybook writer which are sort of like spoofs of video games. Some may be funny, some may be dark and serious. I dunno.
"Aw Shaddup! Don't order me around ya pile of scrud metal!"
"Hey, calm down. Or else you're going to have to take a time out in the corner."