Villains in Videogames.

Started by shadowDOESrock, October 24, 2014, 10:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on October 27, 2014, 05:22:11 AM
Master Core is literally nothing but a black mass with multiple forms. It has no motives, it has no personality, it only exists to serve as a final boss. How is it a good villain?
>implying a villain needs any of that to be memorable.

What he lacks in personality he makes up for in sheer memorability. You can't tell me you didn't flip your shit the first time you saw him. Hell, I was watching a stream and I still went nuts. He's also a fun boss to just fight in general which is even something Lysandre and Ghirihim don't have going for them.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on October 27, 2014, 05:22:11 AM
How is it a good villain?
He beats ur ass hard, and you remember the beating he gave you.

You'll remember Master Core.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 27, 2014, 05:39:31 AM
>implying a villain needs any of that to be memorable.

What he lacks in personality he makes up for in sheer memorability. You can't tell me you didn't flip your shit the first time you saw him. Hell, I was watching a stream and I still went nuts. He's also a fun boss to just fight in general which is even something Lysandre and Ghirihim don't have going for them.

No, actually, I didn't flip my shit. In fact, when you posted that video of Master Core on the forums I had no idea what you were freaking out about. It just seemed like a generic boss to me.