German Truck Driver Causes Highway to Lock-Up Because Of Masturbation.

Started by shadowDOESrock, February 08, 2011, 06:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

GERMAN TRUCK DRIVER IN SWEDISH PRISON,
he masturbated at the wheel - and crashed into guardrail

Truck demolished, destroyed guard rail and highway blocked almost ten hours. All just because of sex - with a difference - at the wheel. A German truck drivers had masturbated while the control lost. Therefore, Aachen was the man sent to prison for from Simmerath.
As a prosecutor said Åsa Askenbäck in Borås, arrest warrant was issued for gross negligence in traffic, driving under the influence of drugs, adopted in resisting state violence and sexual harassment. The man must reckon with several months in prison.
The 30-year-old North Rhine-Westphalia had told police that he was in the morning his truck crashed into the barriers with because he is just more to masturbation than concentrating on the road. The traffic on the main connection from Gothenburg to Stockholm after the accident than ten hours more severely disabled.
In a study in the hospital of Borås attacked the driver slightly injured a nurse, and hurled it against the wall of the treatment room. During the subsequent police interrogation, the German began to masturbate again, before he landed behind Swedish curtains.
There he is up to 8 October remain in custody before a decision is the final charge on.

Note: German Text With Google Translator Translated To English

Ioshyriku

1. holy crap that guy sure was sexual obsessed
2. this should be in the news section
3. that was a really good translation for something translated in google translate

Tanassy

"slightly injured a nurse, and hurled it against the wall of the treatment room."
I lol'd. In fact, I only saw this topic thanks to a bot.

sportsfans

"What can I say? I die hard!" - Sonic

nazo unleashed

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on October 15, 2011, 06:22:58 AM
i wanted to bump this topic so others can see the fail. xD
Why? It's the only topic in this section...as a matter of fact...

~Moved~

If Kyo wants to object he can move it back.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

His is more interesting than just talking on a cellphone and crashing.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.