Sorry, America: Canada and Australia Have The Most Livable Cities in the World

Started by Tanassy, February 23, 2011, 05:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

Quote from: Dracoslythe on February 24, 2011, 09:41:05 AM
I've always wanted to visit Venice.
Another place I've wanted to see is the Opera House of Sydney.  (:
I've always wanted to dive in the Great Barrier Reef.  :3

But I think I'd want to /live/ in Canada, where it's cold...
That is, if Canada existed.  But everybody knows that Canada doesn't exist...
...so I'm stuck here in a little hole in the road town in the United States (America is a much broader term.  There's North America, Central America, South America...roflz).
C:
Don't bother going to Sydney. It's dirty, and the opera house isn't that amazing.
Come down to Queensland.  xD

Gilly

Quote from: Tana-Chan~ DFX on February 23, 2011, 05:35:24 PM
Heh.

I love being Aussie.

Lol really? If you only KNEW how bad the gov't is in Canada. I can't speak for Australia but Canada is even more corrupt than America. Not saying our gov't isn't but this is still America. It's great to have pride in your country, but don't say that shít when you've never even been here... you may or may not be right, but who are you to say something like that?

Tanassy

Quote from: John Gillis on February 24, 2011, 05:06:47 PM

Lol really? If you only KNEW how bad the gov't is in Canada. I can't speak for Australia but Canada is even more corrupt than America. Not saying our gov't isn't but this is still America. It's great to have pride in your country, but don't say that shít when you've never even been here... you may or may not be right, but who are you to say something like that?
Woah, keep your tie on, buddy.

I was speaking for australia. I know i can't speak for Canada myself, that's why i posted this article.
I didn't write it or anything.  -.-;;
Besides, how is this 'shít'? This has nothing to do with government.

I put this article up for discussion, not to prove a point. I don't care where the 'most livable' cities are.

Gilly

Quote from: Tana-Chan~ DFX on February 24, 2011, 05:19:15 PM
Woah, keep your tie on, buddy.

I was speaking for australia. I know i can't speak for Canada myself, that's why i posted this article.
I didn't write it or anything.  -.-;;
Besides, how is this 'shít'? This has nothing to do with government.

I put this article up for discussion, not to prove a point. I don't care where the 'most livable' cities are.

Oh, wow. I didn't even notice that you had an article linked. Sorry.
I thought you were just being a big smelly cunt lol

Tanassy

Quote from: John Gillis on February 24, 2011, 06:07:19 PM
Oh, wow. I didn't even notice that you had an article linked. Sorry.
I thought you were just being a big smelly c**** lol
Yeah, I actually thought you might have missed it, but it's all good. i'll make the link more obvious now.