KONY 2012

Started by Tanassy, March 06, 2012, 09:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

There's nothing I need to say but watch it, and share it with everyone you know, everywhere.
IT'S IMPORTANT.

DJ Jaz-Sonique

I have already begun sharing this vid everywhere~
I want Kony stopped. Never have I ever been so angry about something that basically doesn't concern me.

Tanassy

I can agree to that...

Super Sonic Boom

Goddamn infectious Internet... how does it work?

Everyone's talking about this, we don't need to make a meme and shit out of it - catch the guy and that's it.

Tanassy

Quote from: Chris Silvano on March 07, 2012, 02:06:35 AM
Goddamn infectious Internet... how does it work?

Everyone's talking about this, we don't need to make a meme and shit out of it - catch the guy and that's it.

It's not a meme, do you watch the fucking video? :l

Darkyellowz

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on March 07, 2012, 03:12:30 AM
It's not a meme, do you watch the fucking video? :l

He's talking about the memes that are made up because of the video.

Mikey

I currently dont have 30 minutes to watch this video, can i get a summary on what it's about?

jkid101094

Quote from: MikeyLevi on March 07, 2012, 08:54:31 AM
I currently dont have 30 minutes to watch this video, can i get a summary on what it's about?
This.

If it's that "End of the World" bullshit or an anime convention I'm not interested.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Darkyellowz

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 07, 2012, 10:01:48 AM
This.

If it's that "End of the World" bullshit or an anime convention I'm not interested.

Its about some shit who locks up kids, yadda, yadda, yadda, invisible children that can be seen, yadda, yadda, yadda, the KKK, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Elija2

Armchair activists spreading information on a problem they're doing nothing to help.

Supersonic196

This. Sounds like some hacktivist movement thing to me...

Tanassy

It's a video that tells you about Kony, a guy who is responsible for the kidnapping of over 30,000 children, which are usually either raped, fucked up, or given a gun and forced to kill their own families. The video then outlines ways in which you can help something be done about it.

it's completely legit.

xSalashawty

Well, for those who don't know, here's a short summary that my friend gave me this morning:
"Kony is a person who is a bit twisted. He trains boys to murder and trains girls towards prositution and sells them. March 5th was the day that this started. It was a live broadcast and stuff. "
^ That's all I could remember of the Kony thing she told me about. I was gonna tell it on the forum, but looks like my work is done! -shotdead-

but yes, this is completely legit.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

jkid101094

And he hasn't been arrested...why?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 07, 2012, 02:50:56 PM
And he hasn't been arrested...why?
That would cost money jkid. And if the Obama administration's shown anything, it's that it won't be helping with anything unless they're making a profit.

Which would leave it to small rebel groups and grassroots movements to deliver any justice. Unfortunately the aforementioned groups don't have jurisdiction to detain or dispatch another human being, thereby making it illegal for them to step in. However if we can raise awareness to the point where the government can't ignore us, we can make a difference.

I've already spread this video around, I suggest you do the same.