KONY 2012

Started by Tanassy, March 06, 2012, 09:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Invisible Children aint getting my money, ever. 
I'm laughing at everyone who actually donated or bought something from 'Invisible Children'

Hakudamashi

Great, now whose to say that
a).Random greedy bastards won't start making BS charities to get easy money
b).Anyone will donate to another charity ever again?

Much like the game industry, even charities are now susceptible to greed =/
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Supersonic196

Quote from: windlessusher on April 01, 2012, 03:34:05 PM
Much like the game industry
So windle, Once I realized this, I began hardcore support for indies. Are you going down the same path?

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on April 01, 2012, 03:38:09 PM
So windle, Once I realized this, I began hardcore support for indies. Are you going down the same path?
You hippies and your hippie crap.

I will love and support Nintendo until the bitter end. Minecraft will never replace Mario in my heart. >:U

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 01, 2012, 03:43:23 PM
I will love and support Nintendo until the bitter end. Minecraft will never replace Mario in my heart. >:U
I will admit that I newfound love for the Wii and Nintendo in general just because they're not interested in nickel and diming their fans and paying customers unlike Microsoft and Sony and many others
Quote from: supersonic196 on April 01, 2012, 03:38:09 PM
This, and major support for Nintendo, and any other developers that not only make righteous games, but also show respect to their fans, like the developers of Rayman Origins and The Witcher 2
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Supersonic196

we're like in the EXACT same boat then, I love developers that care about their games and respect the fanbase, which basically sums up indies, but also nintendo and some devteams under garbage companies.

Like ubisoft. I can't stand ubisoft. But the team that did Rayman Origins was a small team in france made of five people, who submitted their idea to ubisoft, and ubisoft probably thinking something along the lines of "more money for us" accepted and hired the team to work at Montpellier.

Basically any developer who likes games. I hate activision and EA with a burning passion for the reason that they really don't care about what they make. However certain teams under those companies like Criterion actually enjoy gaming, and put out a good product, while staying connected with the fanbase.

Also we're off topic, but nobody here really cares about kony2012 anyways :P

Hakudamashi

KONY 2012 kinda killed itself anyways
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Supersonic196

If the founder was able to control his testosterone levels a bit better, people might still be able to respect the cause.